Pain/soreness 2 weeks after injection?

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
hopefuluser

Pain/soreness 2 weeks after injection?

Postby hopefuluser » Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:33 pm

OK so I'm baffled. Two weeks ago I injected bimix incorrectly. It was only my second injection and I managed to inject too superficially and not quite on the side of the shaft (I had my penis torqued a bit but didn't really realize until after I injected). I also ended up bending the needle :cry:

Ended up fainting from the sight and went to the ER. Then I saw my penis had become very swollen near the injection site. An ER doc looked at it and said I definitely didn't have priapism and that it was just swollen/inflamed and the swelling would go down in 24 hrs. It did and there's no more swelling.

BUT 2 weeks later I'm still having soreness, and not just around the injection site. It's also on the other side.

I can masturbate and strangely having a natural erection doesn't hurt/make the soreness worse. But when it's flaccid and I'm just flicking it around like after pissing or if I cross my legs sitting down it's definitely sore.

Spoke to my Urologist's PA and he said it's extremely unlikely I've done any damage and certainly nothing that would prevent me from getting an implant. Saw another PA and they examined it and said it could take about 2 weeks to heal.

Has anybody had this kind of lingering soreness after injecting? Does it mean permanent damage?

Stew52

Re: Pain/soreness 2 weeks after injection?

Postby Stew52 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:28 am

Yep that's it, a subcutaneous injection that did not quite make it into the cavernosa. It gets a localized but large area of angry red, swollen tissue and hurts, like throbs and stings. I did it in the lower front right behind the head. I laid off a week because it was tender to the touch and having done this before I wanted the bulge to heal. The first time I had a bit of a small knot there too. I've not been sore for two weeks but could imagine that, especially if used during the healing time. This is the 2nd time Ive had a major one of these. A week later I must have hit a big lower vein as I got a big hematoma that actually migrated to the place of the former bulge even though i injected at the rear. That took a week to subside and I iced the member for a few days then did gentle massage with CBD oil to help dissipate the hematoma. At the end of the 2nd week all was well. I've injected for 3 1/2 years (220+ times) and only had a few bad misfires. I was rushed in poor light on those two. Bad luck. I usually don't even get a pinpoint bruise. I just did an unrelated post in DE. Let it heal properly. B
NOT an MD. 71, M51 yrs, CenTX US. Inj since 12/2016, a yr after pills stopped working. Caverject for a yr. 1/2018 Tri-Mix at 30 pap/2 phent/60 pge @0.3ml, now 0.5ml 80mcg/ml PGE1. DE/Anorgasmia setting in since 5/2019, worse now.

Robert66

Postby Robert66 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:13 pm

Agree its injection problem (((( 3 super bad over 2 years plus )))) 2 times vein large quarter plus deep purple bruise healed in 10 days ONCE tried to pull sideways like on video hit urethra i think sharp pain very strong ///// a few bent needles give up??? No way 69 going on 25 years
edex and tri mix 45/1/27 26 units

jcgrey87

Postby jcgrey87 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:25 am

I think you need to talk to a doctor because it will hurt for a while. I have had problems like that when I had my surgery and there has been a lot of pain and soreness. I think that the majority of people think that there is not a big deal but the pain was really affecting my quality of life. I talked with my doctor and he said that if the pain is that bad I could try some Ibuprofen or some other type of NSAID. I didn't really want to take any other pills so I asked if it was possible for me to take some CBD for the pain. He was not 100% on board but actually agreed to it since he knew I was not a typical drug-seeker. I got the green light and decided to go and buy some edibles. I looked online on different brands and ended up buying this one brand called Koality Medicinals. I liked it a lot since I was able to order them online for a decent price. Plus the shipping was fairly quick. I now that it is not the standard treatment but it did help me. I hope it does help you as well a little bit and the pain goes away.

Return to “Injections”