I finally took the "plunge"

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Corvette

I finally took the "plunge"

Postby Corvette » Sat May 12, 2012 1:15 pm

I finally got up the nerve and went to the Urologist and saw her and her Assistant for the consult and injection training. The office visit erection was pretty lame, she said that was to find a "floor" for what would work. The Injection I gave myself at home was a lot stronger and scarred the crap out of me since it lasted for over 2 hours before I took the pseudofed to knock it down. I found out later that 2 hours is not that uncommon, I was worried about the trip to the ER. My instructions now are to reduce the 5ml injection to 4ml and see what happens. Haven't got to that yet. I think my Urologist used to have a kids chemistry set the way she said "we'll see what happens with the 4ml".

I am used to injecting myself with insulin and when the Urologist asked if I had any problems with injecting my penis, I said no that I already had. I thought she was going to faint. She asked how I did that and why. I told her that I figured if I didn't have the nerve to do it there wasn't any sense in wasting her time and injuring my pride.

So I guess it's off to a brave new world. Thanks to everyone here for their influence and guidance.
Diabetic 15yrs, Heart Disease, Bipolar/PTSD

ohohiakane

Re: I finally took the "plunge"

Postby ohohiakane » Sat May 12, 2012 1:26 pm

Welcome to the Brotherhood of PrickStickers.
Always nice to hear of other success's with trimix.
I have had several erections lasting about 4 hours. All taking place after sex. I always fall asleep after i come. I usually wake up after a few hours with the remnance of the hard dick still poking the mattress, but find that a trip to the bathroom and peeing begins the deflation process.
Some of mine long-lasting boners have gone past the 4 hour mark, but never had any pain with any of them. (I assume priapism is accompanied with pain)
Good like on finding the best dose! Its all sunshine and roses after that.

Bill
75 Year Old guy in Michigan, married in 1958, ED since late '90s, then surgery in 2008 (not prostate or other genital) damaged some nerves making the ED worse. Now on trimix

Personal email Ohohiakane@yahoo.com
am always willing to discuss stuff and help

Cajun Jeff

Postby Cajun Jeff » Sat May 12, 2012 4:57 pm

Corvette: I hope you have the success that so many of us have found. By the way are we related. :lol:

Our names seem to be so.

Cajun Jeff
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

Corvette

Postby Corvette » Sat May 12, 2012 7:54 pm

Yep, we're brothers of the fiberglass and horsepower family.
Diabetic 15yrs, Heart Disease, Bipolar/PTSD

Return to “Injections”