Off refrigeration

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
lexmc1945

Re: Off refrigeration

Postby lexmc1945 » Fri May 25, 2012 3:30 am

trimixtraveler wrote:For a trip to a date. E.g. go out to dinner, then get to her place, 1 more hour of seduction before having fun I use a FRIO mini wallet. A 3" by 4" black wallet that contains a gel that keep things cold, not like the fridge but cool even if it is inside your back pocket.

It works every time. I have a 2ml vial, alcohol swabs, a 0.33 cc syringe and the cooling material all packed inside this wallet in my back pocket.

Frio products are excellent and keep things cool by evaporation, if you're happy storing your meds at room temperature (say around 25C) they are perfect.

My wife takes medication that requires storage at room temperature, when we spent two weeks in Spain last year in mid Summer we kept her meds and my Caverject in a Frio wallet and had no problems whatsoever. Even though they work on evaporation they can quite happily be carried in carry on baggage. They're available on Amazon or direct from Frio in the UK.
Healthy 70yo used injectibles for 20 odd years, Alprostadil, Caverject and now a variation of bimix.

Return to “Injections”