penis scaring

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
shipper222001

penis scaring

Postby shipper222001 » Tue May 08, 2012 1:26 pm

Is penis scaring a problem? I read that Vitamin E is good for that. I always injection near the shaft base is that ok?

Tx Git Slinger

Re: penis scaring

Postby Tx Git Slinger » Tue May 08, 2012 5:52 pm

E is good. Shortly after a stick, esp if its one that bruises, try Arnica gel.

trimixtraveler

Postby trimixtraveler » Tue May 08, 2012 10:25 pm

Why you inject near the base?
There are a lot more veins there than in the middle section.

About vitamine E, I read somewhere else here that is good but not recommended if you have certain heart conditions.
Also the most important thing to prevent scaring is chanign injection side and sites and press down on injection site for 5 min after injecting.

shipper222001 wrote:Is penis scaring a problem? I read that Vitamin E is good for that. I always injection near the shaft base is that ok?

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Wed May 09, 2012 7:11 pm

Vitamin E can be a problem if ingested. However, if applied topically, I serious doubt it will have any effect on a hart condition.

I have been experimenting with a solution of DMSO and detoxified iodine (2:1). I have read that detoxified iodine has been shown to be effective in reducing lesions on internal organs and DMSO has been shown to be effective in penetrating through the skin. I use the side of the eye dropper to spread about two drops of the solution along each side of my shaft.

I have only been doing this daily for a little over nine months, but I have no evidence of scar tissue and no other side effects. I have also been applying it to a small wart on my wrist, which has shrunk by 80% over this same time period.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Return to “Injections”