Rocket fuel dosage?

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
SteveSW

Rocket fuel dosage?

Postby SteveSW » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:59 pm

Finally got my piece of sh*t uro, after 4 weeks, to respond to my request to up my Trimix strength. He sent a new script to pharmacy today, with no direct communication with me. I've been on 40-4-30 for a few months, with diminishing results. A 75 unit injection gave me an erection of maybe 75% of the hardness needed for penetration, and that only lasted maybe 45 minutes. The new mix (which arrives tomorrow) is for 100-6-30. I have no guidance for dosage and not sure where to start. I'm thinking 30 units. I would appreciate any input from my fellow injectors. This is really just a stop gap measure until I can get all of my ducks in a row for an implant with Dr. Levine, Chicago later this year.
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

Leebert

Re: Rocket fuel dosage?

Postby Leebert » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:21 am

Hi Steve, I sympathize with you about uro, I've got one of those also.its hard to tell anybody what to try, cause I'm having issues with my tri mix also, but not on what you are YET! My rule of thumb is cut dose a least in half or lower. Better to ere on the side of caution. Without this forum I would be screwed on what to do! Here's what I deal with when calling in a new script. I told The lady on phone I needed to up my strength and she said quad mix was next! I said what! I told her there are more strengths before that and she said no there wasn't, so I just renewed my same strength of 30- 1- 10 until I tell him in August when I see him and tell him to fire her or educate her before she sends someone to er.
I'm 65, heart attack w/stent 10 yrs ago, mod.HBP, married 46 yrs, retired.2 strokes.No damage, except start of Ed, Live in Ada Michigan. implanted by Dr. Wise in Grand Rapids mi. Implanted on 9/2/21 with 15 cm + 5cm rte. Ams 700 cx ms pump

Return to “Injections”