4th trimix try - can't take the ache

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
slipnslider

4th trimix try - can't take the ache

Postby slipnslider » Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:53 pm

I just administered my 4th injection last night.

1st injection was 5units of just PGE1 at the urologist - made me hard but ached a lot.
2nd injection was 5 units of 20/1/30 trimix at the urologist - made me hard and still ached, but slightly less.
3rd injection was 5 units of trimix at home - works great, but the ache is not fun. Not sure I could enjoy sex if this much pain is involved.
4th injection - just 3 units, or .03ml, of trimix at home - worked slower than 5 units, and didn't last as long, but once it kicked in I was just as hard and it ached just as much.

I'm getting better and quicker at injecting already. That's no problem for me. I'm glad I get results with such tiny dosages, I seem to be a hyper-responder.

But the ache is a real bummer. These are the hard reliable erections I want, but I really don't think I could put the ache out of my mind during sex. A fleshlight felt too tight and was unpleasant. I'm sure it would hurt just as much with a partner. I had to masturbate with a very loose grip so the pain wouldn't outweigh the pleasure.

What should be my next step? I plan on reducing to just 2 units next time, but is there anything else? I've got $200 in trimix in my fridge but should I ask about bimix instead? How many on here switched from trimix to bimix and got similar results? Or perhaps I just need a weaker trimix formula? 10/1/30 perhaps?

Or do I just need to tolerate it for a while? I've seen other users report that the ache went away over time. How much time? How many injections before it stopped bothering you?

Do any of you use any over the counter painkillers to reduce the ache during sex? ibuprofin or tylenol?

Other observations - I have noticed the trimix erections are different from natural erections. As others have said - the head doesn't engorge. The shaft gets very hard but the head remains soft and small, until just before orgasm, which is probably when my own natural erection response would begin. Afterward, my dick goes flaccid, but remains "heavy" or "full" feeling, and rather tender and sensitive for the next day or so. I'm usually a "grower" but I'm more of a "shower" after the trimix wears off. Also since starting injection, The head of my penis often seems cold, even when I haven't injected in days. I'd never noticed this prior to starting injections.

This is a wonder drug, but has complications like all drugs. I really hope to solve the ache issue, it would be a game changer for me.
44, ED problems began around age 28 when I was on finasteride for hair loss, and also got circumcised so I lost a lot of sensation. Pills gave me bad headaches and other side effects. Now using trimix 30/1/20. So far so good.

Old Guy

Re: 4th trimix try - can't take the ache

Postby Old Guy » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:45 pm

At low doses the ache for me wasn't too bad. When I got to higher doses (was up to 80 once) the ache/pain could last for 2-3 days after injecting. The erections I got with Trimix were pretty good, at first anyway. After I needed 80 units to maybe get an erection I switched to Quadmix. That went the same way, good at first, increase dosage, got to be a maybe it'll work. As far as any differences when flaccid I really didn't notice anything unusual.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

manfriend60
Location: Way out in the country northwest of Charleston South Carolina

Postby manfriend60 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:45 pm

I did a quad mix injection today. I usually do the right side one time and left side another. But with the quarantine and not getting out much I haven’t been using nearly as often so I’ve been just using the right side simply because it’s easier. But today I thought I’d shoot up the left side. Everything was fine at first. I started feeling that familiar swelling happening but then the ache started. Man I’ve using this stuff awhile and never felt this. Then the left side swole up and looked all deformed. It went away but not the ache. It still aches and it’s still slightly swollen after about 4 hours. I didn’t get to use it today. Was only gonna jerk off anyway but couldn’t even do that with this pain.
I don’t know what I hit but it didn’t react well Should’ve stuck the right side.
64, Retired teacher near Charleston SC. ed about 20 years. Started tri mix last January. Then Super Tri mix. Now quad mix. Mixed results. One more year til Medicare. :P

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:02 pm

Ouch. Yea I've hit the wrong place when I was shooting Quadmix a couple times. Worse is when it started failing to work and I'd inject and get no erection but lots of pain. I mainly used my right side too. A left side shot was almost guaranteed to not work.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

slipnslider

Postby slipnslider » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:12 pm

UPDATE - Having just done my 6th injection, (4 units of 20/1/30) I can say the ache seems to be lessening and is now bearable. Pretty happy about that.
44, ED problems began around age 28 when I was on finasteride for hair loss, and also got circumcised so I lost a lot of sensation. Pills gave me bad headaches and other side effects. Now using trimix 30/1/20. So far so good.

StanWest

Postby StanWest » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:37 pm

The pain hurts, makes it into no fun. I get severe pain near my right big toe. Really bad enough at night I can't sleep. Doctor prescribes T4 (Tylenol codeine). I have learned that
this also masks the trimix induced penis pain. Does pretty good.
Stan, 69 years old, no erection for 2 years, mild atrophy now restored my pump, using injection/ring, venous leakage, still adjusting mix.

Hartbraker

Postby Hartbraker » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:29 pm

I used trimix and I had erections that lasted over 4 hrs and also had the aches as described. My Dr changed me to BiMix and the erection time length was much more desirable, not about an hr or 1.5 hrs and the ache completely went away. Just my experience. Glad to hear the pain is subsiding a bit.
Prostate cancer at the age of 45, robotic prostatectomy resulting in ED. Used BiMix injections after unsuccessful attempts with TriMix. Implanted with Titan Coloplast on Jan 17, 2022.

slipnslider

Postby slipnslider » Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:48 pm

Hartbraker wrote:I used trimix and I had erections that lasted over 4 hrs and also had the aches as described. My Dr changed me to BiMix and the erection time length was much more desirable, not about an hr or 1.5 hrs and the ache completely went away. Just my experience. Glad to hear the pain is subsiding a bit.

Thanks, yes I think I might request to try bimix, since even 3 units of 20/1/30 trimix causes ache and keeps me hard too long. Too bad there's not a sampler pack we can buy where we can try several different mixes and find what works best before filling a full prescription.

Return to “Injections”