Invicorp Shelf Life and Storage

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
rich2222

Invicorp Shelf Life and Storage

Postby rich2222 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:04 am

This is obviously going to be of limited interest to most members given the geographical profile of FT, but I’m reaching out to the small band of U.K. (and possible other EU users) of Invicorp.

I’m looking for a conversation about other users’ experience of the shelf life and storage of Invicorp.

Storage instructions are clear.
It has to be refrigerated, and there is a clear expiry date.

However, my experience is that it’s effective long after the expiry date, and isn’t affected much by short term ambient storage.

I’ve just conducted an experiment on a vial of Invicorp which was marked as “Use by May 2019” which was stored in the fridge for 6 months and then in the freezer for 8 months (the liquid didn’t actually freeze while in the freezer).

I have also experimented with Invicorp vials that have been left at ambient temperature for a few days, with similar results.

I’m interested to hear from other Invicorp users about their own experienced with extended storage and different storage temperatures.

I found no loss of effectiveness after this extended storage.

Notably, the liquid didn’t actually freeze while in the freezer.
66 yrs old
Hypergonadism (Nebido Injections since 2016)
T2 Diabetes
Initially Tadalafil. Then Alprostadil early 2018, but painful!. Now using Invicorp 3x weekly with great success)
Happy to share experiences of the journey. Message me if you want to talk.

Meridian

Re: Invicorp Shelf Life and Storage

Postby Meridian » Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:56 am

Hi , ive been useing for about 1 year and recently have had reduced effectivness from vials that are 2 months from expirery and have had to use 2
Iam also finding supply problems from my Pharmacy - Anyone else having problems ???

Benjohn

Re: Invicorp Shelf Life and Storage

Postby Benjohn » Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:05 am

Agreed.

They work fine for me, even when left out of the fridge for a week when travelling in the UK.

The most out of date I've used is one month and it worked fine. Very effective.

Ben
British, 32 yrs old. ED caused by Paraphimosis in 2019. 100mg Sildenafil for sex. Trialled Invicorp as advised by doctor in 2021 but it was too strong. Taking 50mg-75mg of Sildenafil every night at 3am to stimulate morning erections, good response so far.

Return to “Injections”