Burning Feet

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Shooter500

Burning Feet

Postby Shooter500 » Mon May 07, 2012 1:02 pm

One more question. I have noticed that my feet have a burning sensation (not that bad but noticeable) at the end of the day when I have used Trimix. The association is consistent enough that I believe that it has to be associated with the injections. Has anyone else experienced this?

padreest

Re: Burning Feet

Postby padreest » Mon May 07, 2012 9:17 pm

if you're diabetic it man be the onset of neuropathy. That was typical of my beginning of it. I kept blaming it on shoe sole composition to no avai. Continued to worsen and now at times it is unbearable and requires hydrocodone regimen. Just my experience. Ron

Shooter500

Postby Shooter500 » Tue May 08, 2012 8:09 am

Ron,

Thanks for the reply. I am not diabetic. Blood sugar and other blood work is normal. It is certianly possible that the Trimix has nothing to do with it and that i have some neuropathy unrelated to diabetes. However, evenings after I use Trimix seem to always have some of the burning feet sensation. It may simply aggravate and existing condition. So far no one else seems to have experienced that.

antelope

Postby antelope » Tue May 08, 2012 8:47 am

Shooter,

You really do need to see a doctor. If not diabetes, the burning sensations in your feet are caused by something and I think I'd be concerned enough to find out what. Please check this out now while the solution is likely easier to implement. What you might be imagining is probably worse than the reality.

Greg
Baton Rouge
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

Shooter500

Postby Shooter500 » Tue May 08, 2012 5:15 pm

Greg,,
That is good advice, but I did just that recently. Talked it over with my GP. I only get this on evenings or afternoons after I have used Trimix, and it is mild. All of my test (blood, urine, EKG) were normal and I am in excellent health. She (GP)said that sometimes this can be unexplainable in cases of mild neuropathy. I believe it is a side effect of the Trimix and no big deal, but I wanted to see if I am the only one who has experienced this. It is beginning to look that way :)

padreest

Postby padreest » Tue May 08, 2012 7:02 pm

neuropathy has several forms related to other parts of the body, ie spinal I have had @ 7 laminectomies and 2 fusions. In spite of what my great physicians think I believes that mine is caused by more than diabetes. Today was a bad day. I made a 150 mi rd trip and should not have driven but I did. My right leg was not good so had to depend more on L for braking.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Wed May 09, 2012 7:50 pm

I am a diabetic and in the past have experienced the burning feet sensation prior to using Trimix. My endocrinologist checks my feet quarterly and advises that circulation appears good. About a year ago, I started using Diabetiderm with l-argenine, which is advertised to improve circulation, prevent and improve cracking, and prevent infections. Not sure it has effected the circulation, but it has improved the cracking (feet are actually quite smooth now). I also do not recall any burning feet recently. It is $9 at Walmart and Target. Might be worth a try. Never noticed any burning feet sensation after Trimix use.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Return to “Injections”