Caverject not available

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
phallus

Re: Caverject not available

Postby phallus » Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:48 pm

Mazzio wrote:
Mazzio wrote:Pfizer has production problems and we might Caverject in the beginnig of next year. Invicorp, sold out. Muse, sold out. Trimix, not on sale here. Pills dont work. No sex in the year 2020 for me.

New timeline for Caverject from Pfizer is April 2021 but I don't believe in that. Pfizer must have all capacity booked for Covid vaccination. My guess is that Caverject will be available in spring 2022. For me that would be 2 years without sex.

It's an absolute disgrace. I also live in EU and the farmacy here barely can get any PGE1 AT ALL, let alone caverject or trimix. The treatments available for ED is already lackluster and outdated, and we can't even get that. About time the pharmaceutical business begins taking this disease serious. Unbelievable this happening in the part of the first world in 2021 :x
Born 1995
Possibly VL since 16.
Experimenting with PGE1 injections
which occasionally works too good and other times,
too poorly. Confusing situation.

Mazzio

Postby Mazzio » Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:43 am

Current situation:
- Caverject should be available at the end of April. My guess is that this day will not be valid. Or the amount of the product is so small that it will be sold out in a couple of days and then we must again wait for half a year or so to get more.
- Invicorp, sold out. Should be available before summer.
- Muse, sold out. Should be available before summer. (Never used Muse).
- Also several generic pills are sold out.
65 yrs, had venous leak all my life, sildenafil and other pills don't work anymore properly, using Caverject with pills.

Mazzio

Postby Mazzio » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:42 am

Mazzio wrote:Current situation:
- Caverject should be available at the end of April. My guess is that this day will not be valid. Or the amount of the product is so small that it will be sold out in a couple of days and then we must again wait for half a year or so to get more.

The day when Caverject is again available is moving forward as I guessed. Now they are talking about June. It will eventually be at the end of the year is my guess.
65 yrs, had venous leak all my life, sildenafil and other pills don't work anymore properly, using Caverject with pills.

Return to “Injections”