Self Injector for Trimix

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Old Guy

Self Injector for Trimix

Postby Old Guy » Fri May 22, 2020 1:25 pm

When I first went to the ED doc, one of those chain ones, they set me up with a self injector pen. You fill your needle, place it inside the pen, put the two pieces together and it's ready to go. It has a lock out feature at the base where the needle comes out making sure you have the thing pressed tight against your penis. Press the button on top and zap, you're injected. I used this method the whole time I was on injectables, and it takes some of the scare away from sticking a needle in. Since I now have an implant it will never get used again. If there is anyone interested in having it I would be happy to send it to you, PM me.
It also has a nice carry case with room for a couple of needles and alcohol wipes.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

DP5689

Re: Self Injector for Trimix

Postby DP5689 » Sat May 23, 2020 9:34 pm

What brand is it? I use a self injector because I have shaky hands (essential tremor), but they are a bit more forceful than I like and seem to miss often (the needle glances off the tunica).
Mid 30's. I have had ED for years after a couple of injuries. Suspected venous leak.

Old Guy

Re: Self Injector for Trimix

Postby Old Guy » Sun May 24, 2020 11:44 am

Iluvatar- I'm not sure of the brand, there isn't a name on it anywhere. It was from the Men's ED Clinic chain. It's light gray colored with light blue button & lock out ring.

Anyway, a person has claimed the injector, so it is no longer available. Glad it will get used instead of trashed.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Return to “Injections”