Injection Frequency - Empirical Reason?

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
9876wsm

Injection Frequency - Empirical Reason?

Postby 9876wsm » Mon May 04, 2020 1:37 pm

I couldn’t find an answer searching FT.

Does anyone have any idea where the different ideas about maximum injection frequency originate?

Has there ever been any analysis or research into this?

It seems there are so many different medical opinions about the maximum safe frequency.

I have been injecting for 2 years now.
Frequency averages out at about 4 times a week.
Maximum intensity 8 continuous days.
All without any discernible problems.
65 years old.
T2 Diabetic. Minor heart attack 2008.
Currently injecting Invicorp

Cigar56

Re: Injection Frequency - Empirical Reason?

Postby Cigar56 » Mon May 04, 2020 4:49 pm

There's no "empirical reason" for how often you should inject. The problem doctors have is not everyone responds the same to Trimix or Quadmix. I might inject a few drops and end up in the hospital with an erection that just won't go down. You might inject an entire syringe's worth and get nothing more than a chubby. So toss out anything you have heard about frequency.

Or you can follow some of the medical standards such as no more than once a day, with at least 1-2 days in between sessions. The problem is, which is probably why you are posting this, is that doesn't work for everybody.

There have been times when I have injected twice a day -- for seven days in a row -- while on vacation. No problems whatsoever, empirical evidence be damned.

I've tested the limits of Trimix and never had a problem. Others test the limits and end up in the emergency room with a five-hour boner.

The possibility of a marathon boner (priapism) is why doctors give the most conservative advice possible. The rest is up to you.

All I can say is that everyone should experiment, and keep some regular strength Sudafed on hand in case of a prologned erection.

If You Develop Priapism. If you have an erection at penetration hardness (a 6 or higher on the erection hardness scale) that lasts 2 hours, take 4 (30 mg) tablets of pseudoephedrine HCl (Sudafed). Don't take extended-release or long-acting tablets, such as Sudafed 12 hour. -- https://www.mskcc.org/cancer-care/patient-education/priapism

So what I am saying is that Trimix is a very individual drug. There are general, conservative guidelines on using it, but it all comes down on how it works for you. That's in terms of the strength of the prescription, and the frequency of your injections. There's no one-size-fits-all solution -- and all of the "empirical evidence" is, in my opinion, based on the most conservative advice possible.

Good luck and play safe.
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

antelope

Re: Injection Frequency - Empirical Reason?

Postby antelope » Mon May 04, 2020 5:07 pm

My experience and that of Cigar56 are parallel. I agree with everything he said. So do most urologists, I think.

However, virtually all doctors are careful/conservative about drugs, as they should be. There was this time at the hunting camp...

Just kidding.

Seriously, nobody wants to hear: "My dick stayed too big for too long so I'm gonna sue your ass." Don't think that hasn't happened. IJS
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

Return to “Injections”