Pain from Trimix, my solution

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
StanWest

Pain from Trimix, my solution

Postby StanWest » Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:50 pm

My first trimix injections, from urologist and at home testing caused no soreness. Not counting the injection itself (needle). At home laying down in bed, I discovered I went flaccid. Oh, so now I learned about Venous leakage. Disappointment! So I got few rings. Now I got a very painful erection, all around the glans. Testing, the ring itself does not cause the pain. I thought about why only with injection and using a ring, was venous leaking out some of the trimix before it got absorbed where ever in the penis? My urologist had NO IDEA, pharmacy was well aware and confirmed, I was significantly increasing the EFFECTIVE dose. 11 units on insulin needle.

I have peripheral neuropathy in my toes from diabetes. The pain at night can be strong enough to bring tears. I have gone through various pain meds so I can sleep at night. I now take 1/2 or 1 whole T4. (acetomyacine codeine). What I discovered was I no longer would get pain from trimix if I had already taken my pain med. Consistently works well. 1/2 of T4 is sufficient. That's equivalent to 1 whole T3.

Anyone else found a method to control the pain?
Stan, 69 years old, no erection for 2 years, mild atrophy now restored my pump, using injection/ring, venous leakage, still adjusting mix.

StanWest

Re: Pain from Trimix, my solution

Postby StanWest » Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:14 pm

Note: Discussed this with my prescribing doctor, he told me that I was "locking down" the pain receptors in penis, as well as everywhere else. He saw no problem with this. I will also add, does not seem to affect the pleasure receptors. I really can not detect difference in pleasure sensitivity from foreplay when I have taken pain med or not.

Thanks for reading, Stan.
Stan, 69 years old, no erection for 2 years, mild atrophy now restored my pump, using injection/ring, venous leakage, still adjusting mix.

Phil65

Postby Phil65 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:53 pm

Holy crap Stan, that is incredible! So 1 whole T4 and no pain in penis from the PGE? Man... too bad it's prescription but I'll ask my uro about it!

HAS ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCED THIS SAME CURE?
TRIPLE P SUPERMIX (30-2-50)
Papaverine 30mg/ml - Phentalomine 2mg/ml - PGE1 50mcg/ml
(+ 0.15mg/ml Atropine)

StanWest

Postby StanWest » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:12 am

Hello Phil65, thanks for the response. for the amount of pain I have experienced during the first few weeks of use, and the trimix was painful. Made me very sore for hours. Very sore, almost not worth it. I have read somewhere that the trimix pain subsides with use over time for some men (how long?) but not with me. After 1 1/2 years, it will still be there if I forget to take my T4. Just 1/2 of a T4. So that is a T3. How much I need at night depends on pain level (toe diabetic toe pain). So, 1 and 1/2 sometimes for the toes. But 1/2 T4 I take 20 minutes before injecting. Your mileage my differ." The trimix is prescription also, get both Rx same time. Not that expensive ( I use goodrx), Please post if it works for you.

Phil65

Postby Phil65 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:48 am

Stan. What is your Trimix ratio and how many units are you taking? I'm on 30-2-20 (see my sig). 20mcg of Alprostadil or PGE and I need at least 70 units but the pain was always there even at initial 20 units.
TRIPLE P SUPERMIX (30-2-50)
Papaverine 30mg/ml - Phentalomine 2mg/ml - PGE1 50mcg/ml
(+ 0.15mg/ml Atropine)

StanWest

Postby StanWest » Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:56 pm

Hello Phil,

I have been taking 20mcg 2mg 30mg from University Compounding Pharm in San Diego.
I have taken injections of from 8 to 17 units. Typically about 12 now.

I started using PerfectFit brand of graduated rings, #12 was really good.
Got some #11, 1.1" ID upstretched, and injected 17 units and I did get pain.
Otherwise I would have been OK with 17 units, but increased absorption with tighter ring.
(OR CALL IT REDUCED LEAKAGE).

Ratt19

Postby Ratt19 » Mon May 25, 2020 8:28 am

This is my issue too now. Pain five minutes after injection. Pain around the base of the penis during intercourse. No orgasm and then bad pain for hours after sex. Shes satisfied and I am left in pain. No solution so far. Doctor seems to think this is normal.

Whodat

Postby Whodat » Mon May 25, 2020 10:32 am

Have been on monomix PGE-1 for 4 years and works great. Just slight ache after intercourse.
Tried a low dosage of a friend's trimix and it burned like hell for 30 minutes with no erection.
Strangely he had the opposite reaction with my monomix.
Age 80 good health. Radiation prostate 28 hits 4 years ago with 6 months of horrible ADT. Good recovery and ED worse.
Can't tolerate oral drugs but 5 years of Alprostadil 40mcg/ml 25 units is a miracle for 3 hours. GF is happy!!

Return to “Injections”