Do Injections Limit Implant Success

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Julios

Re: Do Injections Limit Implant Success

Postby Julios » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:11 pm

Thanks Paul, Mike, Jack and every body. I started injections last week and it was hugely successful. Erection was so big and hard and felt so good I almost cried. Both wife and I had a great orgasm. I'm glad I tried. I doubt it will be my permanent solution, but it's great for now.
Age 54
RP July 2010. All nerves spared on right, 25% on left
Pathology: T3b, Gleas 9, Pos Margins, EPE
Currently on ADT
Using Trimix successfully: 0.08ml; 20MCG Alprostadil 1MG Phentolamine 30MG/ML Papaverine

franglais

Postby franglais » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:09 am

x
Last edited by franglais on Sun May 22, 2011 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jackpTenn

Postby jackpTenn » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:05 am

Julious

I do not know which injections you use. Trimix, bimix and quadmix cause the most problems with scarring according to Todd at Vanderbilt. Carverject or Edex (PGE1) do not cause as much scarring but can cause pain in some men.

Watch out for a sudden curve (peyronies). Corporal fibrosis will sneek up on you so have the doctor check for it at each visit.

If you notice any sudden curve or other problems see the doctor ASAP once peyronies starts the only way to regain lost size is with the VED (pump) exercise and a implant with the AMS 700 LGX.

Good Luck, I know the feelings of being able to make love to your sweetheart again. I have ad my implant almost 2 years and things could not be better.

Jack
Peyronies 1995
Penile Implant 10/08
Dr. Douglas Milam @ Vanderbilt
Normal Again

Return to “Injections”