Trimix compared to muse

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Robert66

Trimix compared to muse

Postby Robert66 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:21 pm

Aside from application i am really hoping someone who has done both can tell me the difference in quality. Iam using trimix and edex at times but first i hate injecting and often stand in front of mirror 20 min stressing on injecting correct ..
Now this talk in here about scar and curve just adds to my stress. I PRESENTLY GET TOWEL BAR USING HALF OF AN EDEX 40 SO MY MATH I AM THINKING A MUSE 500 WILL DELIVER THE.SAME DOSE. .
As i am only getting to use my trimix /edex 7 times a month am i over stressing on scar and will muse deliver an hour of quality errection ? Hope someone can give me the ans. I am looking for. Thanks
edex and tri mix 45/1/27 26 units

Bluewhippet

Re: Trimix compared to muse

Postby Bluewhippet » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:03 pm

Edex and Cavererject are just PGE1 (Alprostadil) whereas Trimiix also contains Phentolamine and Papaverine. It is generally accepted that PGE1 by itself is much less likely to cause scar formation. However some experience pain from PGE1. I was lucky and did not.
I tried Muse but never found it to be effective - even 1000mg never gave me a firm erection.
Living in UK Trimix was simply not available. 5 years of Caverject and Edex (brand name Viridal in UK) left me with a straight penis and no scar formation using 20 to 25 mcg twice a week.
80 year old Type2 diabetic, long term ED, pills then injections PGE1. After 4 years they became less effective. Implanted 20/3/2018 by NHS. AMS 700 CX 15+4 cm with MS pump. Never had any significant pain. Still working perfectly and used regularly.

Robert66

Re: Trimix compared to muse

Postby Robert66 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:51 pm

Bluewhippet wrote:Edex and Cavererject are just PGE1 (Alprostadil) whereas Trimiix also contains Phentolamine and Papaverine. It is generally accepted that PGE1 by itself is much less likely to cause scar formation. However some experience pain from PGE1. I was lucky and did not.
I tried Muse but never found it to be effective - even 1000mg never gave me a firm erection.
Living in UK Trimix was simply not available. 5 years of Caverject and Edex (brand name Viridal in UK) left me with a straight penis and no scar formation using 20 to 25 mcg twice a week.

Well when i use straight pge 1 /edex i use 21 to 23 ug i am beginning to think that not enough is absorbed with muse i heard from a doctor that the 1000 muse was suppose to be equivalent to a full shot of edex or caverjet 40. So it is a shorter duration erection or just not hard enough?
edex and tri mix 45/1/27 26 units

Return to “Injections”