Bended penis to the left

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Hope for ED

Bended penis to the left

Postby Hope for ED » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:44 am

On Friday I got the first injection of Trimix at the Dr office, he injected 25 units on my left side. 3 hours later, I still was hard so I injected Phenylephrine to put down the erection,it worked. Two days later I injected same dose, but this time my penis bended slightly to the left, never happened before. Now I can't sleep, maybe I got peyronie's after just one injection!!. I will get an ultrasound of my penis to see what's going on. What can I do to prevent more damage?. I read that stretching my penis can help, also vitamin E, blueberries and the medication pentoxifylline. Did this happen to anybody else? What did you do to prevent farther damage?

silver daddy 1960

Re: Bended penis to the left

Postby silver daddy 1960 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:41 pm

Hi Hope,

Yes it happened to me, not on the first try, a little later. What a surprise as I was always straight a an arrow. Went to the Uro and yes he gave me directions on stretching several times, several times a day and counter bending it against your finger while stretched. After a week or so it took most of the bend out. When not using injections it still good to exercise with the VED for blood flow to the tissue.

Good luck
63 yrs old, NYC, DR. Eid Titan Coloplast Dec 10, 2021

Hope for ED

Postby Hope for ED » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:07 pm

Thank you silver Daddy, I will stretch my penis to the right for 30 min a day? For how long did you stretch it everyday, 30,20, 10 min?

silver daddy 1960

Postby silver daddy 1960 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:01 pm

Hi Hope

I am so sorry to leave you hanging missed your question. I will see if I still have the directions but as I recall it was stretch it on and off for about 5 min about 5 times a day and counter bend it too. I used to do it in the restroom stall, post robotic surgery I’m afraid sitting lets me empty my bladder better (don’t know why). I still give myself a tug once and a while as it became a bit of a habit

Good luck with it. If I still have the dr directions I’ll post them and sorry again for missing your question

Silver
63 yrs old, NYC, DR. Eid Titan Coloplast Dec 10, 2021

Hope for ED

Postby Hope for ED » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:58 pm

Thanks Silver.

ScrewedbyDoctors

Postby ScrewedbyDoctors » Sat Jul 01, 2023 11:07 am

It happened exact the same the same thing to me, after a painful erection that lasted over 3 hours I injected the Phenylephrine and it went down, but two days later I developed a "dent" on the left that also caused deviation to the left Did you try to sue the Doctor?
I had a trauma 2 years ago, caused me narrowing, dent and shortening. PRP injections three months ago=worse narrowing, and worse ED. Now I only have two choices: impotent or implant. Born in 1975, in a relationship with girlfriend fir 4 years

misterecz

Postby misterecz » Mon Jul 03, 2023 6:01 pm

now is the time to get an extender and a vacuum pump. this will resolve the bend and prevent it from getting worse
Peyronie's From Rough Sex in 2020.
Developed Erectile Dysfunction, Dorsal, & Lateral Curvature.
Treated With Traction, VED, DMSO, & PGE1.
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@mrecz

Return to “Injections”