Adding a second injection

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
littleben

Adding a second injection

Postby littleben » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:53 am

Still trying to get the dose right. after injecting and waiting 15 minutes without getting a full erection, is it ok just to inject more trixmix? im talking after doing a good job on injection, massage the penis, foreplay etc, so you know what you have, and its still not enough. thankyou for your answers.

stephen54

Re: Adding a second injection

Postby stephen54 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:20 am

littleben wrote:Still trying to get the dose right. after injecting and waiting 15 minutes without getting a full erection, is it ok just to inject more trixmix? im talking after doing a good job on injection, massage the penis, foreplay etc, so you know what you have, and its still not enough. thankyou for your answers.

I did that upon occasion. I know you won't find much support from the medical community for doing a second needle in the same session, but I did it when, after the first injection, I either did not fully squarely hit the cavernosum (so the dose getting to the right place wasn't complete) and I also did a second needle sometimes when, much later, years later, even very potent high concentration mixes were less effective and I was on the downward slide of drug tolerance. I would inject one side of my penis with my "current" dose, whatever that may have been, and then, if in 10 minutes or so I wasn't having the erection I needed and wanted, I would put a smaller amount into the opposite side of my penis. Enhanced pain inevitably followed, but so did (sometimes) enhanced sex, so the math worked fine for me.

If you're just getting started with Trimix, instead of multiple stabs, I would encourage you first to work on your specific mix (the relative concentrations of the 3 drugs varies and can be tweaked, lots of information about that here on this forum) and look at volume of injection. A huge range of possibilities between drug potencies and drug volume injected. Your physician may or may not be your best resource on all this. I had a very respected urologist prior who was not confident or well versed in these details and at one point I connected him with the PharmD at my compounding pharmacy who was one of the early pioneers with Trimix. My physician told me he learned a ton from the PharmD. So I just encourage you to take a very active hand in this, educate yourself, and just assert and challenge and ask questions of your healthcare team!
54 yrs. Blessed with highly sexual 52 yr old wife. Pills 10 years, then 9 yrs Trimix. 28 cm Titan Touch XL 2019, Laurence Levine, Rush Univ Med Ctr, Chicago. Implant = nonstop fun. Hypogonadal, so also 10+ years testosterone replacement.

Whodat

Postby Whodat » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:26 am

Only one time did I take a second shot but because I missed the cavernosum. Then all turned out well. Did try a friends Trimix and it burned like hell. Never any pain with PGE-1. Just a little aching at the dick after 2+ hours which goes away in another hour.
Age 80 good health. Radiation prostate 28 hits 4 years ago with 6 months of horrible ADT. Good recovery and ED worse.
Can't tolerate oral drugs but 5 years of Alprostadil 40mcg/ml 25 units is a miracle for 3 hours. GF is happy!!

SteveSW

Postby SteveSW » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:32 pm

I did it on my last injection. Missed completely with first shot, switched sides and injected my normal dose resulting in liftoff. It may not be medically advisable, and I sure don't plan on doing it if I don't have to, but I had no unusual aftereffects. Sure don't want to waste the go juice.
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

Return to “Injections”