Young and divorce need help from fellow trimix users

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
3mtrship

Re: Young and divorce need help from fellow trimix users

Postby 3mtrship » Thu May 10, 2012 5:07 pm

IT is most definately "How you approach a problem" that makes a difference in the quality of the outcome for most all human relationships. I applaud for both of you to have found the courage to say and act as you have. My compliments and well done.

This kind of thread is restorative and I'm glad you found us and shared something so personal. I hope we always deserve such consideration and keep us up to date as the future unfolds.

Kind Regards, Jim

trimixtraveler

Postby trimixtraveler » Thu May 10, 2012 7:27 pm

Hi Curt,

Thanks for sharing your story, it is very encouraging. And congrats to have the balls to tell her up front about ED.

Do you mind sharing the age of your lady?

Appreciated it man

shipper222001

Postby shipper222001 » Thu May 10, 2012 8:25 pm

Curt

I would NOT inject in front of her the first time!! Later yes but wait until you have a better relationship[. Injecting is a lttle shocking. My wife was a little put off the first time.f you want her to play with you before, fine. Then go in bathroom and inject in private.

trimix60

Postby trimix60 » Thu May 10, 2012 9:00 pm

shipper222001 wrote:Curt

I would NOT inject in front of her the first time!! Later yes but wait until you have a better relationship[. Injecting is a lttle shocking. My wife was a little put off the first time.f you want her to play with you before, fine. Then go in bathroom and inject in private.

You are right, I guess I am just getting use to it.

Good tip, Thanks !!!

Curt

antelope

Postby antelope » Thu May 10, 2012 9:38 pm

Let her play with it after you inject. Just saying.

Greg
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

trimix60

Postby trimix60 » Thu May 10, 2012 11:12 pm

trimixtraveler wrote:Hi Curt,

Thanks for sharing your story, it is very encouraging. And congrats to have the balls to tell her up front about ED.

Do you mind sharing the age of your lady?

Appreciated it man

She is 56, divorced for over a year after her husband cheated on her. She is living by herself and needed some TLC and so did I, it worked out for both of us.

I can see that a much younger man would be in a completely different situation but with persistence you can do this, just keep trying !!! I wish the best for you, keep sharing, we are here for support.

Curt

Corvette

Postby Corvette » Sat May 12, 2012 8:07 pm

With my entire experience of two injections, the first at the Urologists office and the second at home here's my advice. Don't hide it, tell her she'll have the wildest ride of her life. How many guys have you ever heard of that can keep it up for 2 hours, surely she'll find some point in that time where she'll enjoy it. I've heard more complaints from women about men having such short "attention" spans that I would think if she really enjoyed the sex she'd vote to go for it. If she doesn't have that kind of interest in sex and you do, just keep on walking. Course being a child of the 60's, "better living through chemistry" was was our motto, along with "if your not with the one you love, love the one you're with". I don't believe in misleading anyone especially if you want to build a long term relationship.

My wife and I have a couple who are in their 20's that we are friends wiht and talk to and try to help. They have two kids and the female is always complaining that her Husband has about 45 seconds from flash to bang. Guess it worked twice. We told her and him about Prozac and several other methods to slow him down, including a good oral dose first. I can't wait to break the news to her about TriMix and the long lasting effects. She'll have a fit trying to get some for her husband.
Diabetic 15yrs, Heart Disease, Bipolar/PTSD

shipper222001

Postby shipper222001 » Sun May 13, 2012 7:44 am

Trimix is also used to treat premature ejaculation.

Although Ive found that my penis is more sensitive with the injections, I seem to last longer , and of course the erection stays for atleast an hour after I ejaculate. My wife and I have a round 2 when shes in the mood. If i wait for 15 mins, I found i can have a second orgasm.

paperboy48

Postby paperboy48 » Tue May 15, 2012 5:31 pm

I talked to TJ Karkins from American Pharmacy Solutions today. He has a product called Trimix Traveler which was on the market in 2011 and now they are fixing doses regarding the product so it is currently unavailable but should be back on the market relatively soon. Sounds like it could be useful for the situations we unmarried guys may be facing.

TJ also said the regular Trimix can be un-refrigerated
for up to 24 hours. Just what he told me.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/erectile_ ... 359620.htm

trimix60

Postby trimix60 » Fri May 18, 2012 12:21 am

Dating update with trimix-

Was invited over to my lady's house again and this time I was prepared with trimix.

After my failure last time of having a good enough erection for penetration, I was bound and determined to make it happen this time.

I filled a syringe and put in a small case with some ice to keep it cold and put it in my front pants pocket, I was ready !!!!

After a couple glasses of wine, I was mentally ready to do this. We went up to bed and we were both laying there naked ready for some sex. No action from willie was apparent, so I just told her " I have a way of having a rock hard willie for a couple of hours, are you ready ??" I could tell that she had a very open mind and was ready to accept what I was about to do.

I pulled out the syringe and showed it to her and then just injected right on the spot, she had no problem with any of this

It took about 5 minutes and then willie started to show signs of coming to attention !!! We had some of the best hot sex I have had in years, I did not have to worry about loosing it, willie just kept on doing his job for over 2 hrs !!! I left her house still at half mast......

The only thing I did not understand is with all that, I did not have an orgasm :-( figure it was just the stress of trying to perform. Still had a great time and found that trimix is the real deal !!!!

My story, hope you other guy's out there don't give up. This whole thing is just a big deal if we make it one.

Cheers,

Curt

Return to “Injections”