Difference in erection with Pump versus Injection

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
drobert14

Difference in erection with Pump versus Injection

Postby drobert14 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:30 pm

I have been sucessfully injecting Tri-Mix for about a year. I had read on the forum about pumping before injecting. I decided to give this a try and for me it does seem to make it easier to hit the "sweet spot".

Then I started trying out the pump for "therapy" and after a few pumping sessions I have noticed a difference in the erection.

With the pump both the Corpus Cavernosum and the Corpus Spongiosum become engorged. With the injection, only the Corpus Cavernosum engorges. With the pump I get a fuller/rounder erection and with the injection it seems my penis is somewhat flatter, but maybe a bit wider.

So should the Tri-Mix work on both the Cavernosum and the Spongiosum?

Just curious if anyone else has noticed the same thing.

JimStars

Re: Difference in erection with Pump versus Injection

Postby JimStars » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:35 pm

drob,

Early on when I was starting Trimix I did notice that the Corpus-S did not seem to inflate well (and so the glans also was not fully involved like in a Natural). Since then I have noticed the glans IS really well inflated. Have not checked the Corpus-S since forever. Will have to do so on the next shot and see how it looks. Also when this question came up in the past some guys did state that both types inflated well.

And yes a pump beats all for fuller, rounder. My wife would complain that it was Really Tooo Much. With Trimix she says it is Just Too Much -- which is really just right!

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:13 pm

Though I can not find the source, I remember reading that Trimix only effects the cc and not the sc. I also pump, but usually after the injection and find that my girth increases about 1/4 inch. I will check both the cc and sc the next time I inject prior to pumping to see if the sc is also engorged.,
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Peckerwood

Postby Peckerwood » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:48 pm

DT,

I am confused by this discussion. Are you saying that after you inject Trimix that you use the pump to attain a fuller erection for intercourse and that it increases the girth? I've never thought of doing that, but it does sound like a good idea. I might try that next time (which will be tomorrow). Thanks in advance for clarifying this for me. At first, I thought maybe guys were pumping prior to the injection in order to make sure that the Trimix hit the proverbial sweet spot; however, what I'm reading from you suggests that you pump after the injection. Not fully understanding the mechanics of the blood flow, etc., I have a little anxiety about injecting after pumping, as I wouldn't want the same cold penis effect that pumping and using the ring create. Are there any scientists or engineers out there who would like to respond to that?

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:41 pm

LJ,

Jeezus I thought I understood it perfectly before you started asking!!

Hopefully I still do ....

(That all the pumping or injecting and then looking at the Cavernosii are completely separated operations not one right after or before or on top of each other )

(except for the plumping/injecting part -- which brings back the confusion factor -- but lets ignore the plumping please!).

Still hoping!

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:11 pm

When I do not inject, I pump and use constriction in order to obtain and maintain my erection. However, the constriction causes my penis to turn cold, become insensitive, and needs to be removed every 20 minutes.The pumping also causes lymph fluid to build up in the penis cells which in turn causes the penis to swell slightly. In my case, the fluid takes several hours to dissipate and to allow the penis to return to its normal girth. The constriction maintains the penis hard; however, once the constriction is removed, the erection becomes a bit spongy and, in my case, turns soft after a few minutes as a result of my ED problem.

Some guys feel the plumper pumped penis (no constriction necessary) makes it easier to hit the "target." I personally have no problem hitting the target on my unpumped penis. Within ten minutes after an injection, I have a very hard erection. However, sometimes, I enjoy pumping my injection induced erection in order to gain a little more girth for sexual pleasure. As I mentioned, I gain about 1/4 inch in additional girth of my injected erection: however, the pumped, injected erection is slightly more spongy than my unpumped injected erection. I suppose I could add constriction to improve its hardness, but that would defeat the purpose of injecting it in the first place - eliminate coldness and insensitivity.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping

drobert14

Postby drobert14 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:04 pm

Littlejohn wrote:DT,

I am confused by this discussion. Are you saying that after you inject Trimix that you use the pump to attain a fuller erection for intercourse and that it increases the girth? I've never thought of doing that, but it does sound like a good idea. I might try that next time (which will be tomorrow). Thanks in advance for clarifying this for me. At first, I thought maybe guys were pumping prior to the injection in order to make sure that the Trimix hit the proverbial sweet spot; however, what I'm reading from you suggests that you pump after the injection. Not fully understanding the mechanics of the blood flow, etc., I have a little anxiety about injecting after pumping, as I wouldn't want the same cold penis effect that pumping and using the ring create. Are there any scientists or engineers out there who would like to respond to that?

My initial post was attempting to describe differences in my erection obtained by pumping versus my erection obtained by pumping on seperate occasions. The part about pumping before injecting was just extra information. And I have never pumped after injecting.

But the subsequent discussion reveals that some do pump after injecting, and irregardless of injecting, it seems that a pumped penis is a plump penis. But also cold and insensitive and only good for 20 minutes when the constriction ring needs to be removed.

Injections, properly dosed and administered, are more a more "natural" erection, but possibly missing some inflation of the Corpus-S

And then there is a hybrid mix of pumping and injecting without using constriction.

But the answer to inflation of the Corpus-S when using injections only is still open for further research.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:31 pm

My next injection will probably take place this Saturday morning, or perhaps Friday if things work out. I will definitely check my cs to see if it is inflated and report my observation.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping

newly1

Postby newly1 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:28 pm

I have a question. I pump a little and inject 30 units with my diabetic syringe. I get a nice har d on, but than when it get to the ponit for orgasm it feels tooo good, so I can't continue. Anyone else have that?

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:12 pm

Injected my penis this morning and generated a nice hard erection. Enjoyed slow and sensual foreplay for 15 minutes, engaged in some oral for about 10 minutes ( my wife seems to need it to get her in the mood for orgasm), and then had to thrust away for another 10 minutes before I could orgasm.

1) The injection did not make my erection tooo good to orgasm. Actually a little more difficult. (could be age is catching up, but I am not ready to admit it)

2) checked my CS, but after orgasm, and it did not appear to be very engorged. For some reason I did not think to check it prior to orgasm.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping

Return to “Injections”