How quickly does trimix go bad at room temp?

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
djones36117

Re: How quickly does trimix go bad at room temp?

Postby djones36117 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:29 am

Not sure but I have a vial that is clear but label said to discard a few months ago that appears to no longer works

Tenderpaw

Postby Tenderpaw » Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:24 pm

I have left mine out overnight twice and it still works but is a little weaker and required a 1 or 2 extra units.

For me, a fresh bottle at 10 units gives me a decent hard on. After 3 months, it takes more units to get me there. After about 4 months, it takes 15 units. 6 months 17 units. Then i buy a fresh batch. I store in the fridge.

Note i tend to be conservative and under dose a bit as i don't want to worry about it not going back down. Typically, between the mix and some natural arousal that still works, i can get hard enought to bang my wife after forplay and have my dick go back down after we are done.

544kenmatt

Postby 544kenmatt » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:24 am

When I used trimix, my dose was 0.4ml. I drew up all of my doses and froze them. I could defrost a dose in a couple of minutes by rolling the syringe between my palms. It's important to use good aseptic technique if doing this, i.e. don't let the needle touch any surface other than the alcohol-wiped rubber stopper. Work in a clean area. If I had a "date", I would just pop a frozen syringe into my pocket.
AMS 700 LGX 10/31/2019. age 63

Phil65

Postby Phil65 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:17 am

544kenmatt wrote:If I had a "date", I would just pop a frozen syringe into my pocket.

WTF? LOL! I see this a lot but it doesn't make sense. It just takes a little nudge for the syringe to be depressed. What am I missing here about simply placing the syringe in random places that are touching moving, folding, bending parts and not be worried about it? LOL
TRIPLE P SUPERMIX (30-2-50)
Papaverine 30mg/ml - Phentalomine 2mg/ml - PGE1 50mcg/ml
(+ 0.15mg/ml Atropine)

544kenmatt

Postby 544kenmatt » Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:57 am

Phil65 wrote:
544kenmatt wrote:If I had a "date", I would just pop a frozen syringe into my pocket.

WTF? LOL! I see this a lot but it doesn't make sense. It just takes a little nudge for the syringe to be depressed. What am I missing here about simply placing the syringe in random places that are touching moving, folding, bending parts and not be worried about it? LOL

Yes, you do have to be careful. If I were wearing a coat, I would put it in an inside o r side pocket. or.. I would put the sryinge in a small zip lock and put it in my pants pocket once I got out of the car and stood up.
AMS 700 LGX 10/31/2019. age 63

Return to “Injections”