Converting units when switching to a stronger TriMix.

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
GoodWood

Converting units when switching to a stronger TriMix.

Postby GoodWood » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:30 pm

Can anyone share their experience about how they guesstimated the number of units they should start when switching to a stronger TriMix formulation?

My last TriMix formula was 30mg, 1mg, 20mcg and I was taking 50u, getting a so-so hardon for about an hour. It felt like it was time to increase my dose again.

Now I’ve just been written a script for 30mg, 4mg, 40mcg. I think I’ll start with 25u (half the size of my previous dose).

What have you done when it’s been time to switch formulations?
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

mattmdv

Re: Converting units when switching to a stronger TriMix.

Postby mattmdv » Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:57 pm

Started with 30/.5/10, got up to 50 Units, next to no reaction, Doc moved me up to 30/1/20, which I tried Wednesday night, 30 Units, Nothing. Will be trying 40 Units tomorrow evening.
Sounds like your new strength is Rocket Fuel, So I think I would go slowly, and have Sudafed handy (which I do in my nightstand).
Let us know your dose and results.

Matt
63 Years old, married 41 years, no medical issues, (except ED), retired U.S. Army, 22 years, keep busy working P.T. for several funeral homes.

GoodWood

Re: Converting units when switching to a stronger TriMix.

Postby GoodWood » Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:12 pm

mattmdv wrote:Started with 30/.5/10, got up to 50 Units, next to no reaction, Doc moved me up to 30/1/20, which I tried Wednesday night, 30 Units, Nothing. Will be trying 40 Units tomorrow evening.
Sounds like your new strength is Rocket Fuel, So I think I would go slowly, and have Sudafed handy (which I do in my nightstand).
Let us know your dose and results.

Matt

I’ll definitely share what I do and the results.

I think this formulation is sort of mid strength but hopefully a lot more effective than what I had.
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

Return to “Injections”