trimix not working ?

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
82OVER

trimix not working ?

Postby 82OVER » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:50 am

don't know what direction to go am on 4 th supply of trimix when I began using it worked super great made a few bad sticks otherwise ok lately the last 3 or 4 injections did nothing had been using about 20 to 25 on needle scale and did ok was advised by pharm to use more increased to 35 still not much better ordered a new refil of trimix from a 4 to 6 strength no better what happened does it just quit working don't know what direction to go don't know if my uro would give me a stronger mix thanks

GoodWood

Re: trimix not working ?

Postby GoodWood » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:19 am

Talk to your urologist. They’ll be able to advise you. It sounds like you need to keep going upnon your dose. An increased strength may help as well. But the different components can be increased in different ratios depending on if you need more duration or more stiffness.

But your uro will make the call.
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

dtwarren1942

Re: trimix not working ?

Postby dtwarren1942 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:34 pm

I got almost three years out of Trimix before it started to fail me. Uro had no explanation. I believe my Diabetic Neuropathy increased to overwhelm the Trimix.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Return to “Injections”