How common is it for injection dose to stay the same or increase?

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
keysdude

Re: How common is it for injection dose to stay the same or increase?

Postby keysdude » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:23 pm

3 1/2 years ago I started Trimix injections at .05. Today I'm up to .10. With the same formula and till getting good erections lasting 2-3 hours.

oldbeek

Re: How common is it for injection dose to stay the same or increase?

Postby oldbeek » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:41 pm

GoodWood wrote:
bldoink wrote:I don't have a good answer. I'll speculate that it depends on the cause of your ED. I'm sure if your ED is due to a venous leak that is getting progressively worse you'll continue to need stronger doses until such point that it doesn't work even with a constriction ring.

In my case, as far as I know, I don't have venous leak issues. Mine appears to be caused by nerve damage from prostate removal. My dose remains fairly steady but does increase a bit as my mix ages. Hopefully that will remain the case.

So, I obviously have no idea what a general answer to your question would be. I'm guessing it depends on the cause of the ED.

How long does it take for your mix to age to the point that it doesn’t work as well? I keep mine in the chiller box in the bottom of the fridge. And now it’s 2 and a half months old.

When I was injecting, I kept it in the freezer. To use it, I would warm it under hot water. Load the syringe and put it right back in the freezer. Lasted 6 months.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Return to “Injections”