Trimix & girth question

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
SteveSW

Trimix & girth question

Postby SteveSW » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:21 pm

Gentlemen,
I have read other mens accounts on FT about their penis girth increasing as a result of injecting. While I am absolutely not complaining, my dick has significantly increased in girth over just 3 months or so of use. I have recovered much of what I lost due to Peyronie's. However, here's my question...the increase is mainly in the back half of my penis and I am looking like a torpedo. Much narrower in the front half than the back. Will the girth eventually even out and does the expansion stop?

Input from others who have more history and experience with this would be greatly appreciated.
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

antelope

Re: Trimix & girth question

Postby antelope » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:35 pm

Interesting question. My experience has been "Nineteen again without the stupid" erections from Day 1.

I'll be interested in hearing what others have to say. Whatever that is, it's my opinion that you should have this conversation with your urologist as well.
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

Return to “Injections”