Misfires Happen

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Stew52

Misfires Happen

Postby Stew52 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:54 pm

Misfires happen. After dozens of recent successful jabs (of like nearly 200 total) with only a few small bruises, I was in poor light and a bit more flaccid than I usually prefer and I did 4 jabs the other day to get the right spot. One hit the upper part and I got a twinge in the head, and on one the plunger would not budge. I find shooting up when at least fluffed and partially engorged works best as it increases the target size and better exposes the surface veins.

Once early on I hit a large vein in poor light and hurried, and had a big hematoma and once I hit the urethra and had TriMix dribble out. About every 10 I get a very small bruise. I always get at least a drop of blood on the alcohol pad. Bruising has reduced after I got more diligent at applying direct pressure after injection for a few minutes. For some reason the cavernosa sheath on the left is much tougher and I inject the left less.

The good news is that it works, every 2-4 days now. BUT I have noticed over 2 1/2 years of increased use that the shaft's vascularity has increased - more and bigger veins. This makes finding a good target all the more important.
Last edited by Stew52 on Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NOT an MD. 71, M51 yrs, CenTX US. Inj since 12/2016, a yr after pills stopped working. Caverject for a yr. 1/2018 Tri-Mix at 30 pap/2 phent/60 pge @0.3ml, now 0.5ml 80mcg/ml PGE1. DE/Anorgasmia setting in since 5/2019, worse now.

Thefarmer

Re: Misfires Happen

Postby Thefarmer » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:06 pm

Stew52 I must have injected near a vein or something last night. I didn't notice it until today but my dick is dark purple on the right side where I injected. Any idea how long it takes for this to go away?
Age 71, diagnosed with prostate cancer 5 years ago. Had surgery and radiation to kill cancer cells. Have had problems with ED ever since. Pills worked ok for a while, Pumped but did not like the" choke hold" of the bands.. Trimix is great!

Leebert

Postby Leebert » Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:37 pm

I've only injected 8 times, I'm still at finding my no. and I have hit small sub vein which made a 3/16 spot around injection site and will be gone next day. I use 5/16 , 31 gauge needle. I read in the forum that one guy hit bigger vein and was hardly noticable after 3-4 days. maybe someone in here will respond with that! I use as much light as possible. Are you using an auto injector?
I'm 65, heart attack w/stent 10 yrs ago, mod.HBP, married 46 yrs, retired.2 strokes.No damage, except start of Ed, Live in Ada Michigan. implanted by Dr. Wise in Grand Rapids mi. Implanted on 9/2/21 with 15 cm + 5cm rte. Ams 700 cx ms pump

Thefarmer

Postby Thefarmer » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:21 am

No, Im using my eyesight and a needle! Guess its time for the bifocals and a magnifying glass! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Age 71, diagnosed with prostate cancer 5 years ago. Had surgery and radiation to kill cancer cells. Have had problems with ED ever since. Pills worked ok for a while, Pumped but did not like the" choke hold" of the bands.. Trimix is great!

Stew52

Postby Stew52 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:53 am

Thefarmer wrote:Stew52 I must have injected near a vein or something last night. I didn't notice it until today but my dick is dark purple on the right side where I injected. Any idea how long it takes for this to go away?
This pic was the morning after. Look framiliar?? It took about two weeks to totally subside. No pain. After a day it stiirated along some lines. I try to inject when partially engorged as it shows the surface veins better. Once I got a small "nodule", dunno what from. That was painful. Subsided in a week layoff. About every 10 or so I get a small bruise but have been trying to compress better and longer after injection now. They disappear in 2-3 days.
Attachments
IMG_20180413_130300162.jpg
IMG_20180413_130300162.jpg (799.52 KiB) Viewed 1253 times
NOT an MD. 71, M51 yrs, CenTX US. Inj since 12/2016, a yr after pills stopped working. Caverject for a yr. 1/2018 Tri-Mix at 30 pap/2 phent/60 pge @0.3ml, now 0.5ml 80mcg/ml PGE1. DE/Anorgasmia setting in since 5/2019, worse now.

Thefarmer

Postby Thefarmer » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:36 pm

Hey Stew52, Yep, that is exactly the way mine looks..In fact, we could be blood brothers.. pun intended! Your anatomy and mine appear to be very similar. Neither one of us are hiding an anaconda in our briefs, but boy when the trimix kicks in! :lol: So you say it takes a week or so for the hematoma to go away? I have an appointment with my uro this week so I may have him take a look at it and see if I need to do anything other than leave it alone and let it get a rest.

Stew52

Postby Stew52 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:41 pm

Erect 6 1/2" (lit says that's abut average) with a mild bow up, 1 3/4" dia shaft and 2" dia head. The anatomy hits the clit and G-spot perfectly on any frontal assault. Length like Johnny Holmes matters for the money shot or exotic athletic positions, but girth and shape matters to mature women. With 3 years of dedicated workouts (to post the rubric elsewhere some time), the length has increased 3/4' and width, especially the head, has grown markedly. Flaccid size increased not that that matters. Use it or lose it. As far as misfires, I guess we all get one from time-to-time. Blodnik gave good counsel to use good light, and examine closely and don't hurry. I use a 1/2" 30 ga B&D 100 unit syringe. Never auto. I always try to fluff and engorge a bit to improve the target, but the terrain is getting more studded (pun intended) with more and bigger veins. Starting to look like one of those sex toy penises with bulging veins when I hit it with a higher-dose mix for longer play.

ONe question for the guys relating to variations on misfirs, every once in a while, i hit something in the more-or-less right placement that causes a real twinge in the head. The head engorges more. Any ideas?

Return to “Injections”