Best Small Cooling Pouch for Trimix/ Portable?

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
improvement87

Best Small Cooling Pouch for Trimix/ Portable?

Postby improvement87 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:28 pm

Hello,

Im just wondering anyones recommendations for the smallest possible trimix cooling pouch you can carry port-ably?

a lot of the wallets etc i see are meant for holding like whole insulin kits and are like 4 x 8 inches or around there and i really dont need some giant box to carry around with me, i have my trimix doses in a tiny 2ml vial and all i need to cool is that vial, not my srynge, or multiple srynges or anything else which can easily be kept separately in my pocket in a little pouch or something.

Whats the smallest possible thing i can use to hold the 2ml vial cool enough where it would be good for like 5-10 hours without being damaged? the smaller the better, i would like something i can fit in my pocket discreetly so i dont have to carry around like my giant "injections box" wherever i go

Leebert

Re: Best Small Cooling Pouch for Trimix/ Portable?

Postby Leebert » Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:05 pm

I found some at Walmart, they are about 4 by 8 zipper pouch, like for pencil and stuff for school. Works good and I can put a small cool pack in there .
I'm 65, heart attack w/stent 10 yrs ago, mod.HBP, married 46 yrs, retired.2 strokes.No damage, except start of Ed, Live in Ada Michigan. implanted by Dr. Wise in Grand Rapids mi. Implanted on 9/2/21 with 15 cm + 5cm rte. Ams 700 cx ms pump

GoodWood

Postby GoodWood » Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:11 pm

I travel with two methods.

If I am going to need one shot (afterwork) I don’t bring my vial, I preload the syringe and bring it in this wallet. It’s 7”x3”x1” and it keeps the syringe of TriMix cool all day (there is a freezer pack that fits inside.

If I’m going away for a week or a weekend and need to travel long distances I put the vial in a small ziplock baggie (then put that inside another small baggie - 2 layers for safety). Then I drop that in a thermos and fill it with ice cubes. A decent thermos will keep that cool far longer than my car ride or flight to get to a fridge in the destination.

Not EXACTLY what you asked for, but these two methods work for me.
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

SteveSW

Postby SteveSW » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:18 pm

I travel with my 5ml vial. I have been re-freezing the freeze packs the drug comes in from the out of state pharmacy I use. Has been good at keeping it cold through a long travel day.
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

once a writer

Postby once a writer » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:04 am

The Frio pouches have worked well for me. They come in several sizes, including a rather small one.

For travel via aircraft, I staple a small laminated copy (the prescription label) of my script to the pouch. TSA and customs inspectors regularly see diabetics and other people traveling with injectables, so they're not automatically alarmed at encountering syringes in luggage. But at least once, my attached label simplified and eased an encounter with a TSA guy.
Eugene, Oregon, USA. Born 1941. Married 1968. ED since mid-1990s. Began trimix January 2014. Dosage gradually increased over time. Added cock ring in 2016. After dosage reached 30 units, switched to quad mix in May 2018. On blood pressure meds.

improvement87

Postby improvement87 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:53 am

once a writer wrote:The Frio pouches have worked well for me. They come in several sizes, including a rather small one.

For travel via aircraft, I staple a small laminated copy (the prescription label) of my script to the pouch. TSA and customs inspectors regularly see diabetics and other people traveling with injectables, so they're not automatically alarmed at encountering syringes in luggage. But at least once, my attached label simplified and eased an encounter with a TSA guy.

did they work well for you? i was reading some complaints that frio packages just keep your stuff at room temperature and not even "cold"?

once a writer

Postby once a writer » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:35 am

Frio pouches worked quite well for me, including one 5-day trip in which I stayed in a room with no fridge.
Eugene, Oregon, USA. Born 1941. Married 1968. ED since mid-1990s. Began trimix January 2014. Dosage gradually increased over time. Added cock ring in 2016. After dosage reached 30 units, switched to quad mix in May 2018. On blood pressure meds.

Return to “Injections”