First office visit

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
AnotherOldMan

Re: First office visit

Postby AnotherOldMan » Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:03 am

gotta keep the wife happy,

When we started using vibrators during sex it completely changed our sex life.
Her orgasms came faster, were more intense, lasted longer, and at times were multiple.
As a result she wanted sex much more often.
Married 50+ years. Use VED for sex and do
daily exercises with both water and vacuum pumps.

Leebert

Postby Leebert » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:33 am

Wife's sex drive has gone down considerably, but I have a high sex drive, want it all the time. she says 2-3 times a month and I can do the rest myself with my stroker. Ugh! I don't like my donut ring as it's hard to take off after injecting. Got an adjustable one, but I think it was designed for a 12" monster dick. At 7.25 " and 5.5 girth I have to put it on the last notch and it still is too big. so I just plump the best I can. Question : I have a hard time getting air bubbles out of syringe, if I'm not careful I bend needle while trying to get it out? Once I had one I couldn't get out and when having sex it went totally flaccid in 5 seconds, thought it was over and 1/2 hr later got a raging boner, what happened? Also don't know if it's a good idea to use left over juice either, had 5 units left and looked in vial and could roll the juice back and forth like a ball. used it plus more from other vial and worked really weird, up and down, flaccid then hard for about an HR, strange.
I'm 65, heart attack w/stent 10 yrs ago, mod.HBP, married 46 yrs, retired.2 strokes.No damage, except start of Ed, Live in Ada Michigan. implanted by Dr. Wise in Grand Rapids mi. Implanted on 9/2/21 with 15 cm + 5cm rte. Ams 700 cx ms pump

Leebert

Postby Leebert » Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:48 pm

How you guys doing with your injections, haven't heard from anyone in a while. hope things are looking up, lol
I'm 65, heart attack w/stent 10 yrs ago, mod.HBP, married 46 yrs, retired.2 strokes.No damage, except start of Ed, Live in Ada Michigan. implanted by Dr. Wise in Grand Rapids mi. Implanted on 9/2/21 with 15 cm + 5cm rte. Ams 700 cx ms pump

mattmdv

Postby mattmdv » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:47 pm

Leebert, yes, been several days. Haven't done anymore injections, not at least till testosterone comes up. Started 1 Oct, go back in 6 weeks for repeat blood work. I did get the VED I ordered, read instructions and been doing practice sessions twice daily. Attempted to put practice to real-time, bedroom application last night, Possibly got in to much of a hurry, wanted to get back to loving wife, bottom line, not what I was hoping for, but also, so glad I like doing oral on my wife. Lesson learned, take my time. Will continue daily practice, and will try live event again soon.
How everything with you???
63 Years old, married 41 years, no medical issues, (except ED), retired U.S. Army, 22 years, keep busy working P.T. for several funeral homes.

Whodat

Postby Whodat » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:34 am

PGE-1 is still working great...now reduced to 18 units ...good for 3 hours. Only five minutes to get full erection with GF massaging. Our routine is to meet for lunch with 2 glasses of wine then off to her place or mine. She is petite and when buzzed I can have my 3 hours of fun treating her like a rag doll although most of her 4-5 orgasams are from intermediate licking the bald snatch. Never know when my big O might happen. It is very different since radiation. Just try to focus on her bod and encourage her to talk dirty..Sometimes her hand and mouth finish it off. Hope the injections never let me down.
Age 80 good health. Radiation prostate 28 hits 4 years ago with 6 months of horrible ADT. Good recovery and ED worse.
Can't tolerate oral drugs but 5 years of Alprostadil 40mcg/ml 25 units is a miracle for 3 hours. GF is happy!!

Leebert

Postby Leebert » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:18 pm

Hey Matt, you are a patient man I'll give ya that. Wouldn't think that it would take 6 wks to get your T up, but I'm no doctor either. Mine t is barely in range at 550, but im on my own, uro is disconnected. I've had to work it out on my own. Luckily I got it with the tri mix. MoMA only wants once a week. I do 2 a WK, one for me at half dose and my toy, lol. Let us know when things are looking up or if you just need to talk. GL, LEE

Leebert

Postby Leebert » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:25 pm

Whodat, sounds like you got it going on, way to go. Don't know how you do it that long. mine up an hr hard and hr semi that can be stimulated into another if I want, but wife's done after she orgasms 20 mins. Later. don't think I would care for 3 hrs, your a better man than I, keep up the good times.

mattmdv

Postby mattmdv » Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:28 am

Update time. Been awhile since posting. Been here and reading, trying to stay informed. I've been on the testosterone gel for about 7 plus weeks, and have been pleasantly surprised a couple of mornings with "Morning Wood", (Need to get to the Lab and get a recheck blood work). About 2 weekends ago I decided to experiment.
I used my VED to get some blood flow (No Constriction Ring), injected EDEX40, which I still had, plus 5 refills (Which I have gotten refilled), and I was very pleased with the results. Glad I went back to the EDEX40 instead of using my Tri-Mix, 50 Units (which was my last dose with much less than desired results), could have ended my evening with a trip to the E.R. Not 100% firmness as in my younger days, but things went well for both of us. Got up couple hours later and took some Sudafed as I still had 70 % firmness. Hoping/planning to try for a repeat this weekend, but I also plan to slow down and make sure wife gets her first, second, maybe even third before I get mine! (Have I mentioned, I love doing oral for her!!)
If the EDEX40 works again, hoping it does, that will be much easier and cheaper than the Tri-Mix.
I won't wait so long to provide an update.
So, any new news on the injection, firmness & success stories out there?
63 Years old, married 41 years, no medical issues, (except ED), retired U.S. Army, 22 years, keep busy working P.T. for several funeral homes.

Whodat

Postby Whodat » Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:25 am

Leebert...
Thanks for the complement. However our 3 hour love making does have a few pauses and playful beginnings.. Most times we can enjoy each other while the dick stays hard. Sometimes we have time constraints.
Three things probably have led to our great love making at my old age....I have been doing regular semi extreme cardio exercise for the last 40 years.....second..GF is much younger, pretty, shapely, and shares my desire for thorough dual satisfaction any way that works (I'm very fortunate)...third..PGE-1 hasn't let me down after almost 3 years.
Age 80 good health. Radiation prostate 28 hits 4 years ago with 6 months of horrible ADT. Good recovery and ED worse.
Can't tolerate oral drugs but 5 years of Alprostadil 40mcg/ml 25 units is a miracle for 3 hours. GF is happy!!

mattmdv

Postby mattmdv » Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:45 am

Whodat, Read your reply to Leebert and have two questions: What is semi extreme cardio, and please define "GF is much younger".
And Good For YOU!!!

Return to “Injections”