First injection all by myself today

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
6gun 44 mag

First injection all by myself today

Postby 6gun 44 mag » Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:13 pm

Hey guys, it's done. Today I loaded up a syringe with .75 cc of alprostadil, went in to the bedroom as my bride was taking her clothes off !! I think she as just about as hopeful as I was.
I got the needle just right as far as I could see, standing in front of a long mirror. I don't think I even felt the needle go in. The fluid squirted out with noticeable ease, BUT THEN---somehow I allowed the darned thing to come out before it was empty. I immediately restuck myself close by and in the rest went. Instantly I was getting hard as a gold brick, and it felt just about as heavy. This was not a time for extended foreplay or messing around for us, we needed to commence action asap, and we did. The act was fantastic, full of feelings we both have missed, and it was awhile in happening but a total purging of old semen ensued. Wow, wish we knew about this 100 octane boost a long time ago. Maybe 5 minutes after, the ache built up, not unbearable but not something I wish I could have around all day either--but I managed. It went away in about 10 to 15 minutes, as did the erection. I am actually a bit sore now---2 hours later, peter feels like it got snapped with a rubber band, a big rubber band.

For a first time solo shot, it worked well enough that I can say I'm gald I joined the club. I think in time I will adjust, get used to it, and do ok. I go back to see uro in 2 months, I may ask him to try me out for Tri-mix. What can it hurt to sample it? But the response was good, have not seen my pecker look so wide and fat in a long time, and boy oh boy did that woman feel good too. Thanks again to several of you who have written and encouraged, it means a lot.

antelope

Re: First injection all by myself today

Postby antelope » Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:20 pm

Woohoo! Congratulations to both of you. Here's to more hard times ahead!

Greg
Baton Rouge
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

dirtfrmr

Postby dirtfrmr » Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:30 pm

congrats

Cajun Jeff

Postby Cajun Jeff » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:12 pm

That is great news. Man your preaching to the choir. It's amazing how that starter fluid can make us feel like a man again. So pleased that it worked for you. The sore feeling may be because you have not used it in so long. Or it could be the double stick. Who knows. If the ache continues you may need to switch to biMix. Sound that you can tolerate the aplrostidal.

One more time WOOOOHOOOO Congrats to both of you.

Cajun Jeff
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

ohohiakane

Postby ohohiakane » Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:04 am

Let me join in the woohoo-ing... welcome to the brotherhood of prick-stickers !!!

Congratulations to both of you. I know how great it is to get BACK in the saddle!!!

Bill
75 Year Old guy in Michigan, married in 1958, ED since late '90s, then surgery in 2008 (not prostate or other genital) damaged some nerves making the ED worse. Now on trimix

Personal email Ohohiakane@yahoo.com
am always willing to discuss stuff and help

jn1421

Postby jn1421 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:19 pm

Get-R-Done...6Gun

huhts246

Postby huhts246 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:31 pm

Glad it went well for your both. Will look forward to hearing more about your new found freedom in the face of ED.

Return to “Injections”