BioFreeze (cold spray) Before Injecting?

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Phil65

Re: BioFreeze (cold spray) Before Injecting?

Postby Phil65 » Thu May 30, 2019 3:32 pm

Thank you bldoink. Bookmarking, printing it and showing my uro, also, bringing my own 31G 5/16"! LOL
TRIPLE P SUPERMIX (30-2-50)
Papaverine 30mg/ml - Phentalomine 2mg/ml - PGE1 50mcg/ml
(+ 0.15mg/ml Atropine)

keysdude

Postby keysdude » Thu May 30, 2019 10:53 pm

Cigar56
I use a BioFreeze type spray when I inject testosterone in my leg. It seems to help. However I don't use it when I inject Trimix since I don't have a problem injecting the penis.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri May 31, 2019 3:28 am

bldoink wrote:No way would I use a 25G. I use the 31G 6/16" but some, maybe most, guys like the 1/2" and many use 29 or 30G. IMHO the Doc was being an ass and just used a 25 for his own convenience. The 5/16s work fine for me but for most guys (guessing here) they will have to bury it all of the way and possibly even indent the skin with the plastic tip of the syringe. I do. I'm sure the 31G is easier to bend but I've never had issues with that. However, if using an auto injector I think I read that 1/2" is minimal and 29G is advised to avoid bending but I don't use an auto injector and never have.

As for switching to 31s, I'm going to always emphasize that I'm not a medical professional of any kind and that should always be considered. You should always consult your doctor and follow his/her advice. That said, in my feeble mind I don't see what could possibly be wrong in switching to a finer needle for the sake of comfort. But then I don't know shat!

On a professional level, I can tell you that the size of the needle (girth) will do nothing to the chemical. The only thing you will have to be careful of is that a 31 is very tiny and you need to be careful that it doesn't break off in your penis. You have to go straight and, of course, it has to go in far enough. :)

Larry

Cigar56

Postby Cigar56 » Fri May 31, 2019 4:13 pm

guytalk2018 wrote:did the ice cube work? im new with trimix and i only had an injection done once with a 25g needle, by the Uro doc in the office and im petrified to stick myself. i ordered 31g. I tried it at home and could not thrust it in lol. i know i can do it, the first one is hardest.

The ice cube works. So does the cold spray. The only disadvantage to the Biofreeze (cold spray) is that it has a menthol smell and a certain taste. This could be an issue for your partner if you intend to receive oral sex. Other than that the spray works well.

As for concerns about the cold spray entering the penis -- I have had no negative reactions whatsoever. None. I don't see it as any different than using an alcohol swipe or lidocaine. After all, cold spray, alcohol swipes, idocaine, etc., aren't poisons, and you're only injecting enough to cove the head of a 31 guage needle, which is virtually nothing.

However, I do reccomend the numbing effects of an ice cube as the simplest method for numbing the injection area.

Hope this helps.
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

Return to “Injections”