Has anyone ever had a pinpoint bleed on the head after a shot

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
edwardl007

Has anyone ever had a pinpoint bleed on the head after a shot

Postby edwardl007 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:33 pm

I suffered a pin point bleed on the head immediately after injecting a high dosage (don't recall the exact the mixture). AND I did not hit he head in error. After that it left me with a white circle around the pinpoint. Now after 4 months it still looks like a very slight layer of skin is missing - sloughed off - and if i VED or have a slight soft erection "fucking" my wife - i get a dark circle around the pinpoint which to me looks like perhaps blood pooling under it - ??

Three urologists, including a prospective implant surgeon have no answer?

Has anyone suffered this affect?
68 years old; ED for 30 years; implanted by Dr Kramer on August 27, 2019; 18 cm with 1 cm RTE

oldbeek

Re: Has anyone ever had a pinpoint bleed on the head after a shot

Postby oldbeek » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:47 am

The entire glans sloughed off after using Levofloxin antibiotic for an infection. Also all the skin inside my mouth. A dermatologist identified a cream that cleaned up both areas after 1.5 years of suffering with it. Dermatologist?? It is a skin problem and the glans was once covered by foreskin. the skin inside your mouth is related because it is always protected.
The medication was one to treat sever eczema.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Larry10625

Re: Has anyone ever had a pinpoint bleed on the head after a shot

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:02 am

oldbeek wrote:The entire glans sloughed off after using Levofloxin antibiotic for an infection. Also all the skin inside my mouth. A dermatologist identified a cream that cleaned up both areas after 1.5 years of suffering with it. Dermatologist?? It is a skin problem and the glans was once covered by foreskin. the skin inside your mouth is related because it is always protected.
The medication was one to treat sever eczema.

Our genital area and anything above the shoulders is incredibly vascular and bleeds like crazy... ask anyone who has cut themselves shaving... :)

Larry

Return to “Injections”