Best quadmix formula

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Lonehill

Best quadmix formula

Postby Lonehill » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:40 pm

As previously noted I am going to give quadmix a try since the trimix has not really worked for me (pros 80 MCG,phento 1mg, pap. 30mg - 40 units).
What would be the typical amounts and dosage to start out with quadmix in light of the fact that the above trimix didn't work?
I ask because the urologist I've seen and the new one I will see know next to nothing about injections and I've simply told them what I wanted and they wrote the script.
74 yr old, married 9 yrs. On sildenafil for four years until stopped working then switched to injections 2 yrs ago but not found right solution yet.

CTR5000

Re: Best quadmix formula

Postby CTR5000 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:55 pm

On page 3/4 in this attached PDF, you'll find a chart showing some of the possible mixes for Bi-Mix; Tri-Mix; Quad-Mix and Penta-Mix. Hope this helps.

http://www.wedgewoodpharmacy.com/uploads/ED%20Switching%20Guide.pdf

Lonehill

Postby Lonehill » Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:15 pm

Thanks. I had seen those figures before but wasn't sure what really worked for most people.

Has anyone experimented with quadmix and if so, what were your results?
74 yr old, married 9 yrs. On sildenafil for four years until stopped working then switched to injections 2 yrs ago but not found right solution yet.

Dr. Jekyll

Postby Dr. Jekyll » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:24 pm

You can see in my signature what quad mix I am using. It is working ok for me. I have been shooting .3ml (30 units) and have had decent results, but not super hard. I am going to up it to 35 units next time and see if I get the rock hard, diamond crushing, so engorged its shiny flag waver that I'm looking for. I'll let you know.
Seriously, I've never used tri-mix so I can't compare the two but the quad works for me. My ED had gotten pretty bad when I went for help. Good luck.
Healthy 66 year old married ED sufferer. Currently on a pap30/phen3/alpros30/atro 0.1 quad mix

Lonehill

Postby Lonehill » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:25 pm

Thanks for the information. I have an appointment with a urologist in a couple of weeks and the formula you are using will give me something that I can present to him as a possible starting point. Unless he's more informed than your general urologist I will basically be giving him the prescription I want. I'll probably go through Talon Pharmacy in Texas to get it since I ve had good results with them in past regarding service and price.

Dr. Jekyll

Postby Dr. Jekyll » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:28 pm

Hope you get a formula that works well for you. We all react a little differently to meds, and have our own issues to overcome and different physiologies so what works for one may not work the same for the next person. I upped my dose to 35 units last time and it worked ok, but I may up it again after a while depending on how it goes after a few more times. I'll have to run that by the Uro and see what he thinks. I also want to give it a little more time to see if the ache from aprostadil lessens somewhat.

Good luck on your journey.
Healthy 66 year old married ED sufferer. Currently on a pap30/phen3/alpros30/atro 0.1 quad mix

Return to “Injections”