New to Trimix

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Pudus65

Re: New to Trimix

Postby Pudus65 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:12 pm

Did my injection in the Uro office was unsatisfactory, the Doc states try once again during the weekend and yes I did get an erection, but after I ejaculated it went soft and never re-gain a erection again. Called the Uro yesterday, he going to rise the PCE-1 to 20. Hopefully it well work more effectually. More to come....(Pun intended)...LOL :D :P :lol:
53 Years old, suffering ED since the age of 28. Diet Controlled Diabetic, HBP and High Cholesterol. Pills stopped working in 2018. Starting Tri-mix and EDEX in 2019.

Pudus65

Re: New to Trimix

Postby Pudus65 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:49 pm

Tried the new scrip, worked like a charm. My only concern is that with a low scrip, once I ejaculate I don't get hard anymore. It's ok for a week night but if my wife wants a session marathon session i'm screwed. Going to talk to my Uro to see if we should raise it once more, since you suppose to just inject once a day.
53 Years old, suffering ED since the age of 28. Diet Controlled Diabetic, HBP and High Cholesterol. Pills stopped working in 2018. Starting Tri-mix and EDEX in 2019.

Return to “Injections”