Inconsistent results with trimix

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.

Moderator: Larry10625

Bob1974
Posts: 155
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:37 am
Location: Tampa Bay, Florida USA

Re: Inconsistent results with trimix

Postby Bob1974 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:25 am

Stepbystep wrote:The problem I've experienced at all dosages is that I either end up with a 10 minute erection, or a 6-7 hour erection. Frequently I'll start losing my erection during sex about 15-30 minutes in, but as soon as I lay down after sex, the erection returns and nothing will make it go down until 6-7 hours have passed. It's like there's no in between. It either doesn't work, or it works too well. I'm injecting at 3 and 9 o' clock 1" from the base using a 31ga 5/16" syringe. I always draw back the plunger and check for blood.

Any advice would be great, a 1-2 hour erection is what I really want. It's also frustrating that I begin to lose my erection some times, only for it to come back after sex.


Step... normally I would say that you're not getting the medicine in the sweet spot with the inconsistent results you are having but your comment about losing it after 15 to 30 minutes of sex and then lying down afterwards and the erection comes back for 6 hours and always drawing blood is puzzling as it sounds like you are hitting the sweet spot. Do you shake the vial before drawing your dosages? Do you know the cause of your ED or have you had any testing done to see if it's a venous leak by a urologist? I think I have seen other posts here on FT about guys losing their erections when they are standing up or lying down or vise versa and they could only make sex happen either lying down or standing up? Since you said nothing will make your erection go away after lying down have you tried sex lying down?

antelope wrote:FMLFML85--Can we assume that you've tried 12-14-16-18 units as well? Surely there's a sweet spot between a few minutes and 6 hours


I agree... there must be a sweet spot in between or you missed the sweet spot on your 10 unit injection that only lasted 2 minutes. I'm beginning to think that missing the sweet spot seems to be the number one issue with guys having issues with injections???
Age 44. Married in 2005. Tampa Bay Florida USA. Got ED 20 years ago from being paralyzed. Made a 90% recovery. See profile for more info...

Stepbystep
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:33 pm

Re: Inconsistent results with trimix

Postby Stepbystep » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:10 am

Bob1974 wrote:
Stepbystep wrote:The problem I've experienced at all dosages is that I either end up with a 10 minute erection, or a 6-7 hour erection. Frequently I'll start losing my erection during sex about 15-30 minutes in, but as soon as I lay down after sex, the erection returns and nothing will make it go down until 6-7 hours have passed. It's like there's no in between. It either doesn't work, or it works too well. I'm injecting at 3 and 9 o' clock 1" from the base using a 31ga 5/16" syringe. I always draw back the plunger and check for blood.

Any advice would be great, a 1-2 hour erection is what I really want. It's also frustrating that I begin to lose my erection some times, only for it to come back after sex.


Step... normally I would say that you're not getting the medicine in the sweet spot with the inconsistent results you are having but your comment about losing it after 15 to 30 minutes of sex and then lying down afterwards and the erection comes back for 6 hours and always drawing blood is puzzling as it sounds like you are hitting the sweet spot. Do you shake the vial before drawing your dosages? Do you know the cause of your ED or have you had any testing done to see if it's a venous leak by a urologist? I think I have seen other posts here on FT about guys losing their erections when they are standing up or lying down or vise versa and they could only make sex happen either lying down or standing up? Since you said nothing will make your erection go away after lying down have you tried sex lying down?


I do gently swirl and roll the vial before drawing. Do you actually shake the trimix? I don't know how fragile the mixture is, but I know the HCG I've injected for HRT has to be handled carefully and mixed gently. I just kind of carried this practice over to the trimix.

I should be getting full diagnostics done within a month or two.

Oddly, I lose my erection the fastest while laying down.....until the trimix sets in after orgasm. It's quite puzzling indeed. I've had a handful of sessions where the trimix works 100% from the start and the erection fades after 1-2 hours of sex. If only I could get this nailed down, things would be near perfect.

Bob1974
Posts: 155
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:37 am
Location: Tampa Bay, Florida USA

Re: Inconsistent results with trimix

Postby Bob1974 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:27 pm

Are you always laying down when you lose your erection? I did a search here on the Injections forum for the word "standing" and found numerous postings of guys saying that their erections were good as long as they were standing and they would lose it if they would lay down.
Age 44. Married in 2005. Tampa Bay Florida USA. Got ED 20 years ago from being paralyzed. Made a 90% recovery. See profile for more info...

Stepbystep
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:33 pm

Re: Inconsistent results with trimix

Postby Stepbystep » Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:23 pm

Bob1974 wrote:Are you always laying down when you lose your erection? I did a search here on the Injections forum for the word "standing" and found numerous postings of guys saying that their erections were good as long as they were standing and they would lose it if they would lay down.


Not always, I can lose it in any position, but by far I lose it the quickest while on my back having sex. Another confusing aspect, once I get a prolonged erection, standing and walking around is the only thing that will help it go down. Usually I try to wake up at the 5 hour mark and start walking around the house which helps the erection go down. However if I don't get flaccid enough and sit/lay down the erection comes back immediately and will remain until 6 hours have passed.

Bob1974
Posts: 155
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:37 am
Location: Tampa Bay, Florida USA

Re: Inconsistent results with trimix

Postby Bob1974 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:16 pm

Are you on other medications? Are you manually injecting using 5/16" syringes buried to the hilt? I would cut back on the dosage amount if you're having 5 and 6 hour erections.
Age 44. Married in 2005. Tampa Bay Florida USA. Got ED 20 years ago from being paralyzed. Made a 90% recovery. See profile for more info...

User avatar
Larry10625
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:56 am
Location: Ontario, CANADA

Re: Inconsistent results with trimix

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:25 pm

Stepbystep wrote:
Bob1974 wrote:
Stepbystep wrote:The problem I've experienced at all dosages is that I either end up with a 10 minute erection, or a 6-7 hour erection. Frequently I'll start losing my erection during sex about 15-30 minutes in, but as soon as I lay down after sex, the erection returns and nothing will make it go down until 6-7 hours have passed. It's like there's no in between. It either doesn't work, or it works too well. I'm injecting at 3 and 9 o' clock 1" from the base using a 31ga 5/16" syringe. I always draw back the plunger and check for blood.

Any advice would be great, a 1-2 hour erection is what I really want. It's also frustrating that I begin to lose my erection some times, only for it to come back after sex.


Step... normally I would say that you're not getting the medicine in the sweet spot with the inconsistent results you are having but your comment about losing it after 15 to 30 minutes of sex and then lying down afterwards and the erection comes back for 6 hours and always drawing blood is puzzling as it sounds like you are hitting the sweet spot. Do you shake the vial before drawing your dosages? Do you know the cause of your ED or have you had any testing done to see if it's a venous leak by a urologist? I think I have seen other posts here on FT about guys losing their erections when they are standing up or lying down or vise versa and they could only make sex happen either lying down or standing up? Since you said nothing will make your erection go away after lying down have you tried sex lying down?


I do gently swirl and roll the vial before drawing. Do you actually shake the trimix? I don't know how fragile the mixture is, but I know the HCG I've injected for HRT has to be handled carefully and mixed gently. I just kind of carried this practice over to the trimix.

I should be getting full diagnostics done within a month or two.

Oddly, I lose my erection the fastest while laying down.....until the trimix sets in after orgasm. It's quite puzzling indeed. I've had a handful of sessions where the trimix works 100% from the start and the erection fades after 1-2 hours of sex. If only I could get this nailed down, things would be near perfect.



I remember, while in school to become a paramedic, they taught us to place the vial between both hands and gentle rub our hands back and forth 5 or 6 times. I hope my description of what we were taught paints a true picture of what you are to do. :)

Larry
51 years old, married 29 years. Implanted Mar 30/17 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. (AMS 700 LGX 18 + 2). Had implant removed Apr 29/17 due to Septic Shock. Liposuction By Dr. Gan and re-implant by Dr. Brock (AMS LGX 15 + 2) Dec 14/17.

Stepbystep
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:33 pm

Re: Inconsistent results with trimix

Postby Stepbystep » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:40 pm

Bob1974 wrote:Are you on other medications? Are you manually injecting using 5/16" syringes buried to the hilt? I would cut back on the dosage amount if you're having 5 and 6 hour erections.


I've been on Testosterone and HCG injections for over a year now, but am going to take a break from them. I'm also on T3 35mcg per day to improve thyroid numbers. I plan to continue this for some time. No SSRI's and have never been on any medication before this.

Correct on the injection technique. The problem with lowering the dosage is that it stops working. It's been a while since I've tried a lower dosage though, do I'll have to conduct some trial runs.


Return to “Injections”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 6 guests