Repeated near priapism

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
spooon

Repeated near priapism

Postby spooon » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:49 pm

Hi guys,

I inject 1-2 times per week. I get erections that last 3 hours maybe 3.5 hours...consistently. The first time I actually went to A&E. Now I am confident that they will always fade before the 4 hour cut off which apparently is the time to start worrying. Now, I recently met with an ED doctor who has currently started me on a course of shockwave therapy. He said my repeated 3 hour erections still had potential to do damage to penile tissue. That got me thinking. Perhaps I should cut my dose to levels that ensure say a 1 hour erection. Unfortunately I know some firmness will also be lost as a result. One option is to take Sudafed to kill off the erection once I am done with sex. Thoughts? Has anyone suffered any kind of damage due to having repeated erections lasting 2-4 hours?

spoon
42yr, ED from mid 20s. Currently trailing Invicorp. Single dose of 0.35 ml contains 25 mcg Aviptadil and 2mg Phentolamine. First injection gave 4 hour erection with half standard dose placing me at risk of priapism. Help!

Klimas

Re: Repeated near priapism

Postby Klimas » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:48 pm

I either get a soft erection or a 4+ hour erection - no in between. Landed in the ER once for a 6 hour erection so I take all of this quite seriously. For me I gauge how erect I am at the 4 hour mark. If I can start to bend my erection then I am ok (will even fall asleep) but it is those incredibly stiff erections that I watch out for. I have been using Trimix for over a year and have not noticed any firmness issues. If anything those 4+ erections can be so rigid it hurts. As for meds, Sudafed has never helped.
44 Years Old
Diagnosed Hypogonadic age 36
Self-Testosterone Cypionate Injections Weekly
ED Diagnosed - Delayed Orgasm / Anorgasmia
Trimix Injections (started Oct 2016)[/size]

spooon

Re: Repeated near priapism

Postby spooon » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:52 am

What are the consequences of priapism though? I understand it is reduced ability to get hard but can you also lose size be it the flaccid or erect state? That is my concern too.
42yr, ED from mid 20s. Currently trailing Invicorp. Single dose of 0.35 ml contains 25 mcg Aviptadil and 2mg Phentolamine. First injection gave 4 hour erection with half standard dose placing me at risk of priapism. Help!

Return to “Injections”