Needle poking into the corpus cavernosum

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
dalton227

Needle poking into the corpus cavernosum

Postby dalton227 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:52 am

I'm having the toughest time getting the needle [30g & 31g] to break through into the corpus cavernosum.

Its never been this tough before. In fact its always just slid right through.

I put the needle up against the skin, then slowly push it through, but when it hits the corpus cavernosum, it stops by kind of pushing against the corpus instead of breaking through.

I always use the side of my penis around 9 or 10 ocl.

My question is should i be more forcefull with the injection because in the videos I've watched their much more forcfull than I.

I'm kind of scared because this hasn't happend in the past so it feels like its wrong, like I'm upagainst something i should be upagainst but I'm in the right area on the sides of the corpus cavernosum which is playing tough skinned. lol

GruffHunter

Re: Needle poking into the corpus cavernosum

Postby GruffHunter » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:46 am

If you continually use the same side, angle, and/or distance down the shaft, you will build up scar tissue. It's not the cc as much as the scar tissue. Try changing injection locations.
Gruff Hunter, 59, Titan (24 cm + 1 inch extenders) implanted by Dr Gross, 07 Jan 2017. Gay/open marriage, Chester, VT, USA

Bob1974

Postby Bob1974 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:52 am

It is definitely tougher poking through the corpus cavernosum but it's a bit concerning that you talk as if its never been an issue before. I personally always have the toughest time injecting on the right side of my penis at about mid-shaft and have found it much easier to inject lower to the base or all along the left side of my penis. How long have you been injecting? Are you using high quality name brand syringes? I had some generic syringes when I started injecting and I swear they were much duller and harder to use then the "BD" brand 31 guage 5/16" long syringes I use now. On a side note I wish I had known that they sold them in 30 unit syringes instead of the 100 unit ones I have now. Using 30 unit syringes looks like it would be much easier with the dosages I use of anywhere between 3 and 6 units. I think the 30 unit syringes have more dosage lines?
Age 47. Married in 2005. Tampa Bay Florida USA. Got ED 24 years ago from being paralyzed. Made a 90% recovery. See profile for more info...

dalton227

Postby dalton227 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:09 am

Bob1974 wrote:It is definitely tougher poking through the corpus cavernosum but it's a bit concerning that you talk as if its never been an issue before. I personally always have the toughest time injecting on the right side of my penis at about mid-shaft and have found it much easier to inject lower to the base or all along the left side of my penis. How long have you been injecting? Are you using high quality name brand syringes? I had some generic syringes when I started injecting and I swear they were much duller and harder to use then the "BD" brand 31 guage 5/16" long syringes I use now. On a side note I wish I had known that they sold them in 30 unit syringes instead of the 100 unit ones I have now. Using 30 unit syringes looks like it would be much easier with the dosages I use of anywhere between 3 and 6 units. I think the 30 unit syringes have more dosage lines?

Been injecting for a couple years now and use BD brand needles. I also find it tougher on the right side myself its just never been this tough. Must have tried 6 ta 7 different spots last night with no success. I'm going to try and add a little more force tonight hoping the needle breaks through.

FreddyFree

Postby FreddyFree » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:42 pm

When I used to inject, I had problems injecting on the left side. Right side needle just slid right in.

When I got my implant the surgeon said I had major Peyronie's disease and he had problems putting cylinders in.

I would check with your urologist and scan to see what is happening.
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

NeedleD

Postby NeedleD » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:04 am

Guys,
When injecting you need to penetrate the Tunica albuginea, the tough sheath BEFORE the Corpus cavernosa that's the bugger that is tough to pierce thru and sometimes thinner needle will bend when trying to pierce it.
Use Super Quadmix due to severe Venous leak.Have a GREAT DAY!

Return to “Injections”