deleted

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
FMLFML85

deleted

Postby FMLFML85 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:04 pm

deleted
Last edited by FMLFML85 on Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Larry10625

Re: Do ED meds / injections weaken the natural process of a erection

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:20 pm

FMLFML85 wrote:I just want to thank you guys for taking the time to read/respond to my posts, it always makes me feel better about this dang ED. My question is could taking/injecting meds for ED weaken the natural process of getting a erection. This might be a bad audience for such a question because many of you suffer from ED because of surgery and diabetes. So for you guys the meds are a must and the blood flow you get from the meds is good for you. For me I was not diagnosed with psyiscal ED so I’m wondering if the meds could be replacing something my body naturally produces and now my body is relying on that and at the same time my body is becoming tolerant to the drug. I do feel that a lot of you guys would agree that there is a tolerance that develops with these drugs. Anyways I like to ask you guys because you have taken these drugs and even though the drugs may be nesisary for you, they may have some side effects that could be unbenifical to someone with psychogenic ed (depression anxiety, low dopamine, hormones, neural transmitters not sending signals to penis).

Maybe but, you are taking the drugs or injecting because the natural erection is weakened already.

Larry

Return to “Injections”