Has anybody experienced scarring (peyroni's (sp))

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Walter1p

Has anybody experienced scarring (peyroni's (sp))

Postby Walter1p » Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:24 pm

I have tried 2-mix (the first 2 P’s of Trimix) for about a year and have had a lot of problems. When it works, it is great, although I do have to take Sudafed after each session to get the old boy to calm down. But I have had 3 cases of priaprism (2 emergency room trips, one ice pack). Seems there is a very fine line between no boner and too much.

But my real problem is scarring (peyroni’s), that leaves hard knots in the old boy. These go away after a month or so of hard massaging, but I am concerned that I might be causing permanent damage. Plus, it seems the more knots, the harder it is to get a good performance.

I am trying the pump now, but am not totally happy with the results so far. But at least practice is fun.

Has anybody else had the scarring problem? If so, did you find a cure or way around it?

JimStars

Re: Has anybody experienced scarring (peyroni's (sp))

Postby JimStars » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:37 pm

Walter,

Well, Papaverine in your Bimix is the one that is implicated in scarring (in only 7-10% of users ). I've used some form of trimix for 9 months -- no scar nodules as far as I can determine. What about Trimix? You can get away with a lot less Pap + Phent with the PGE-1 doing the work. Maybe syringe needle gauge size could also reduce? Use finest one you can get? 31 gauge.

Add some more info of what your procedure for the shots has been. Alternating sides ? Frequency of inject? Bimix mixture amounts? Whatever else.

Also it sounds unusual to get really extended boners with just Bimix -- but then again the Pap ingredient is NOT metabolized in the penile tissue like PGE-1 is, so they can stay around longer.

What does your Doc say about your exciting prolonged sessions? Also the 4 hour mark is not cast in stone. There is some wiggle room there. Other symptoms (like is penis cool (not good) or still warm (good) ... bendable (good) .. steel hard (not so good), aching(not good), no ache (good)) can help you decide to wait it out safely. Quite a few techniques to help Get Er Down ... Highway or City driving (or as someone suggested Drving Farm Machinery!) ... Exercise that gets heartrate and blood pressure UP .. good stiff drink or two (and then if you do still have to go to ER you are mostly relaxed and happy).

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

dtwarren1942

Re: Has anybody experienced scarring (peyroni's (sp))

Postby dtwarren1942 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:08 pm

Not recommended for use at this time. However, I am using an experimental topical application of detoxified iodine (1 part) mixed with (2 parts) of DMSO. I have been applying it almost daily to my shaft area where I do my injections since I started injections in August. So far no signs of scaring or imperfections at all, but that really doesn't mean anything other than I have no bad side effects from using the mixture.

I started using it about six months ago to improve discoloration of my glans resulting from pumping where it has indeed improved the discoloration. I have also applied it to a small growth/mole on my wrist which has been reduced in size by 75%.

I have read several studies which have shown that detoxified iodine has successfully reduced scaring and lesions on internal organs. DMSO is a known substance for penetrating the skin. Logically, to my mind anyway, the combination should help reduce/prevent scaring of internal tissues. Accordingly, I have decided to see if it helps prevent scaring as a result of Trimix injections.

I mentioned my experiment to my uro, who rightfully expressed skepticism and insisted on examining my penis. Thankfully, he found nothing unusual but advised he would look further into the possible negative effects of iodine and let me know. Assuming nothing negative is reported back, I will update you again every six months. Since I have been using the mixture now for over six months with on negative side effects, I feel comfortable using it going forward but will definitely keep a close eye on any developments, if any.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Return to “Injections”