“Deflating” the penis after injection!u

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
newtoed

“Deflating” the penis after injection!u

Postby newtoed » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:48 pm

Unfortunately injections don’t work for some but for some of us works too well and we stay erect long after sex. 2 units of Trimix keeps me hard for 3 hours even after having sex for an hour. Cannot go anywhere, cannot do anything after sex for 2 hours. So I schedule the sex usually at the very end of the day.

I usually have sex once a day, because it’s very intense and don’t even want to see pusdy for a couple of days lol. Fortunately my girl experiences many many extreme orgasms and squirting so she doesn’t want sex either for a couple days so it works out.

I came up with a technique so my erection goes down faster. After ejaculation I clean up and lay dow on my stomach with my penis up against my stomach pointing up. That gentle even pressure slowly deflated the penis while I’m resting. Sometimes when I get up too soon let’s say half an hour the erection comes back. Then I lay down again and read or fall asleep.

All the best!
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

bobsteel

Re: “Deflating” the penis after injection!u

Postby bobsteel » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:27 pm

newtoed wrote:Unfortunately injections don’t work for some but for some of us works too well and we stay erect long after sex. 2 units of Trimix keeps me hard for 3 hours even after having sex for an hour. Cannot go anywhere, cannot do anything after sex for 2 hours. So I schedule the sex usually at the very end of the day.

I usually have sex once a day, because it’s very intense and don’t even want to see pusdy for a couple of days lol. Fortunately my girl experiences many many extreme orgasms and squirting so she doesn’t want sex either for a couple days so it works out.

I came up with a technique so my erection goes down faster. After ejaculation I clean up and lay dow on my stomach with my penis up against my stomach pointing up. That gentle even pressure slowly deflated the penis while I’m resting. Sometimes when I get up too soon let’s say half an hour the erection comes back. Then I lay down again and read or fall asleep.

All the best!

Try pseudoephedrine hydrochloride which is in many decongestants like sudafed.
Married 71 yrs old Implanted 5/30/18. AMX 7oo cx ms 18 cm with 1 cm and 2cm rte. ED for many years. Pills stopped working and injections sort of helped. I sure miss the inch I lost but it works.

newtoed

Re: “Deflating” the penis after injection!u

Postby newtoed » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:58 pm

I did take Sudafed in the past, but try not to take more meds and don’t like the side effects either. Thanks for the input.
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

Return to “Injections”