Overall, I'm pleased.

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
roksolid

Overall, I'm pleased.

Postby roksolid » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:15 am

As of yesterday, I am now 6 weeks out of surgery and it made me a little reflective on what I've made it through over that period of time. And I realized, I had never taken the time to actually measure myself post-surgery. The night before surgery I was exactly 6" BPL. Now, with 6 or maybe 6 and a half good full pumps (just short of the threshold of tunica pain), I got out the handy dandy Home Depot tape measure and was pleasantly surprised at what I got: 6 inches.

All this time I was secretly dreading the final result being hung like a squirrel was for naught. I walked out with what I walked in with. I think I am a little less girthy, but I never got a measurement of that pre-op. And from what I hear on this board, I can stretch that out in time anyway.

If I would have done anything different, I would have asked for the 18mm cylinders, but I had no idea there was a difference. Either way, I'm hard, can stay hard, and it gets a very enthusiastic reception.

My closest friend I have told me last week that this was the best thing I could have done for myself. She has noticed that I am 10x happier than I was...more self-confident and brighter than usual. She was pleased with my results.

I want to thank you guys for your spot-on advice. I'll be lurking for the long term, but when plain advice is needed I'll be around.

rok
The Rok is now solid! Implanted 8/14/18. AMS700CX (21+1)

"That magic in your pants is making me blush!" --Kesha

roksolid

Re: Overall, I'm pleased.

Postby roksolid » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:17 am

Apologies. It looks like I put this in the wrong forum. Mods, if you can wheel this over to implants, Id be most grateful.

rok
The Rok is now solid! Implanted 8/14/18. AMS700CX (21+1)

"That magic in your pants is making me blush!" --Kesha

Return to “Injections”