First injection

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
happycamper59

Re: First injection

Postby happycamper59 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:10 pm

That's a starter dose, Falcon. And you're getting good results with just 20 units is great.

It took 100 units for me on that formula. I bumped it up and was able to go down to 70 units for success. I'm now four times the prostaglandin as your mix, and still need 40 units for success.

Yes, the first time or two giving yourself a shot in the sausage is a mind game. You get over it. Practice a couple of times by drawing water into a needle and inject a cucumber or something. It's just like medical people practice with (oranges often). The needles are cheap.

Good luck and happy boning!
ED for 25 years. Went through pills and currently injecting Trimix. Implant is now scheduled for June 3! :D

Bigdog4all

Re: First injection

Postby Bigdog4all » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:48 pm

Well, took it up to .3...worked for about an 1 1/2 - 2 hours. I really don't like not being in control of my boner. Once finished, you still there with an useless boner, trying to make it go away. Still testing the needle.....even though the pump is mechanical, you have more control of your boners. Guess it takes several tries to get the needle method down. Still not giving up....on the needle. Just prefer the pump.
72, AMS 700 LGX. Married to an Angel. Discovered ED at 67. Path = Diabetic, Supplements, Pills, Needle, Pump, and finally AMS 700 (2-8-24).

Return to “Injections”