Prolonged Erections from Injections ... Problems ? Damage ?

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
TheNordic

Prolonged Erections from Injections ... Problems ? Damage ?

Postby TheNordic » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:15 am

I've seen a few men on here comment on erections lasting more than the prescribed 4 hrs. in which case you are suppose to seek medical attention. I've had many such instances but have never gone to see a doctor. Most of the time, after the 4 hr point anyway, I have only a partial erection (not rock hard - but still hard enough most of the time for penetration). That phase will usually subside within 6 to 8 hrs. I will take a few Sudafed which in general, helps. Also depends on if I am going to bed in which case I get "natural" erections but feel they are at least enhanced by the injection. In other words, I don't go to bed with a super hard cock - but will sometimes awake with one !!

Any stories here to share and has anyone ever gone so far as to damage their penis permanently. That is a constant fear. Yes - I have backed off the dose most of the time but sometimes, still, it's just too much of a good thing.
60 yrs. Testosterone injections bi-weekly. Use Trimix, Edex or Caverject. (prefer Trimix). Pumping regimen since July 2018. My Trimix prescription is T-50(0.3) / PGE-40(0.15) / LIDO (0.1). (or Papaverine-phentolamine-pge1 22-0.8mg-8 Mcg/ml Inj).

dotcom

Re: Prolonged Erections from Injections ... Problems ? Damage ?

Postby dotcom » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:20 pm

My longest erection lasted for 5 and half hours.... but thanks God , nothing bad happened .... Since then I started gradually reduce doze
51 y.o. , married 23 years, Toronto,ON. Have performance anxiety. Dr. Aquino from Ontario Men's Health prescribed injections of
1. mix of papaverine 17.5, chlorpromazin 1.923, atropine 0.23 (total 0.09 cc) and 2. 0.91cc PGE1 alprostadil

Stew52

Re: Prolonged Erections from Injections ... Problems ? Damage ?

Postby Stew52 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:52 pm

Depending on varying circumstances unknown to me why, Willie starts coming down between 30-90 minutes and is pretty flaccid, like only 20% up, at 2 1/2-3 hrs. If I use a stronger dose for a longer session, :45-1:15 min, the PGE burn can be substantial and Willie stays up longer and I'll pop 3-4 30mg Sudafed right after we are finished to help bring him down. I have found a hot bath helps to kill it quickly probably by increasing blood flow and washing out any remaining chemical and/or just opening up the drainage system. It also soothes the PGE burn quickly as well. Willie doesn't like ice, just warm wet dark places. :lol:
NOT an MD. 71, M51 yrs, CenTX US. Inj since 12/2016, a yr after pills stopped working. Caverject for a yr. 1/2018 Tri-Mix at 30 pap/2 phent/60 pge @0.3ml, now 0.5ml 80mcg/ml PGE1. DE/Anorgasmia setting in since 5/2019, worse now.

Return to “Injections”