Depth of injection

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
disapointed2

Re: Depth of injection

Postby disapointed2 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:38 pm

I was having burning and a numbness that went along with pain from shots using a trimix. Took any fun out of it. My doctor said I was alergic to the meds. I gave up.One thing left for me to try. That is my experience.
67yrs old. ed for 8yrs. Implanted 5-29-2019

Cajun Jeff

Postby Cajun Jeff » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:58 pm

Bi mix is what I think you should try next. PG1 is the drug that causes the most pain or burning.

I hope others will chime in.
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

Bob1974

Postby Bob1974 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:52 pm

Robert51 wrote:I think i will try the weave if i an not plump this 1/2. 29 seems to blast in sting a lot and burn a real mood killer been trying 30 mg of V and a 20 unit generic edex shot. So so

Get some 31 gauge x 5/16" long needles. Sometimes I don't even feel them at all and try a good name brand of them. My first pack of ten needles I got with my initial Trimix prescription were 30 gauge and a generic brand. Those generic 30 gauge needles hurt enough for me to look for better needles. I personally think the tips were dull and not as sharp as they could be. I asked the question here on the forum about good needles and Larry said that "BD" was considered the gold standard or something to that effect. I bought a box of 100 "BD" brand 31 gauge x 5/16" long needles at Wal-Mart for $30 and I've been happy with them. I wouldn't mind trying some other brands but it is harder then you think buying needles around here and most pharmacies won't sell them to you and treat you like a drug junkie. I had to have my urologist office call in a script for the syringes.
Age 47. Married in 2005. Tampa Bay Florida USA. Got ED 24 years ago from being paralyzed. Made a 90% recovery. See profile for more info...

Stew52

Postby Stew52 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:29 pm

Bob1974 wrote:My urologist showed me how to inject by stretching my dick out and doing a basket weave with my dick by going over my middle finger and under my pointer and ring fingers to one side or the other depending on which side you want to inject on. This technique basically bends and stretches your dick over your middle finger on one hand while you inject it with the other hand.

The one time I did this -bulging it out - I got the urethra. It sems not to keep the penis linear and straight. I prefer to leave it flat against the leg. And also already fluffed and nicely plumped with a 1/2" needle. Always. Tried 5/16" a few times and two managed to not puncture the tunica and I had some good trauma in the skin layer. You can feel it puncture the tunica. Mine seem thick like a linguica skin. Lots of resistance there so I know I'm in. Examine well for veins in bright light, preferably outdoor light by a window. Bad lighting masks the veins. The one time I rushed it in bad light I got a big hematoma. I use from 0.3-0.5 depending on the event's needs and find that injecting in both sides provides better results for me. Some here say the two cavernosa are interconnected but I certainly cannot verify that, a divider/septum runs between them and they are both fed by a separate artery from the base down the middle.
Last edited by Stew52 on Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NOT an MD. 71, M51 yrs, CenTX US. Inj since 12/2016, a yr after pills stopped working. Caverject for a yr. 1/2018 Tri-Mix at 30 pap/2 phent/60 pge @0.3ml, now 0.5ml 80mcg/ml PGE1. DE/Anorgasmia setting in since 5/2019, worse now.

Stew52

Postby Stew52 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:31 pm

Bob1974 wrote:
Robert51 wrote:I think i will try the weave if i an not plump this 1/2. 29 seems to blast in sting a lot and burn a real mood killer been trying 30 mg of V and a 20 unit generic edex shot. So so

Get some 31 gauge x 5/16" long needles. Sometimes I don't even feel them at all and try a good name brand of them. My first pack of ten needles I got with my initial Trimix prescription were 30 gauge and a generic brand. Those generic 30 gauge needles hurt enough for me to look for better needles. I personally think the tips were dull and not as sharp as they could be. I asked the question here on the forum about good needles and Larry said that "BD" was considered the gold standard or something to that effect. I bought a box of 100 "BD" brand 31 gauge x 5/16" long needles at Wal-Mart for $30 and I've been happy with them. I wouldn't mind trying some other brands but it is harder then you think buying needles around here and most pharmacies won't sell them to you and treat you like a drug junkie. I had to have my urologist office call in a script for the syringes.

Bought a box of 100 BD 30 x1/2" via Amazon for a very good price. No hassles.
NOT an MD. 71, M51 yrs, CenTX US. Inj since 12/2016, a yr after pills stopped working. Caverject for a yr. 1/2018 Tri-Mix at 30 pap/2 phent/60 pge @0.3ml, now 0.5ml 80mcg/ml PGE1. DE/Anorgasmia setting in since 5/2019, worse now.

Return to “Injections”