Improvement of erections

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Namirrah

Improvement of erections

Postby Namirrah » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:14 am

I've only been injecting for a short time, but I am already noticing an improvement in function. Two days ago I was able to self stimulate to a 55-60% erection. Not quite hard enough for penetration, but enough for masturbation. That was impossible before I started injections. And this morning I woke up with about 70% erection, it faded almost immediately. But, I haven't had morning wood for quite some time. Has anyone else had this? And did it continue to improve, or does it just plateau?
Age: 39, Diabetic (well controlled) HBP (since teens, less well controlled, but ok),
mild ED for 3 years, l arginine l citrulline and norvaline (amino acid stack) helped.
Pills: ineffective. Started trimix: 6/24/18, EXTREMELY effective.

TheNordic

Re: Improvement of erections

Postby TheNordic » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:11 am

I've been injecting for at least 3 years if not longer and have seen an increased erection strength, especially at night and of course much more frequent "morning wood". Strong enough for sustained penetration occasionally but nowhere near as intense & firm as with the trimix, but definitely enough for pleasurable masterbation even during the day.

Some of that could be because I also get testosterone injections bi-weekly, so "hard" :D to say if it's just coming from the trimix alone. More recently, I started pumping (not in conjunction with the injections because I'm I've read that that is potentially harmful) and believe thus far, that also has had a positive impact.

As a pump beginner, I've been pumping twice a day for approximately 10 minutes and would rather err on the side of caution. But it's also pleasurable and feels good during and after. I think of this addition as a good penis workout and also serves as a masturbation toy.
60 yrs. Testosterone injections bi-weekly. Use Trimix, Edex or Caverject. (prefer Trimix). Pumping regimen since July 2018. My Trimix prescription is T-50(0.3) / PGE-40(0.15) / LIDO (0.1). (or Papaverine-phentolamine-pge1 22-0.8mg-8 Mcg/ml Inj).

Return to “Injections”