Long Term / Extended Injecting - Effect on Size?

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Stew52

Re: Long Term / Extended Injecting - Effect on Size?

Postby Stew52 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:31 pm

Namirrah wrote: . . you will find that pge-1 decouples the collegen bonds in the trunca. That allows for more expansion (this seems to be localized to the injection site area). Which would produce increased girth at the potential expense of length.

Ronniel, (the most successful chem PE guy) has theorized that length is limited by the septum. And has found that compression (with a silicone pumping sleeve) stops the girth expansion and forces the septum to expand.

This is potentially very dangerous, and I don't recommend injections to increase size. However, if you are on injectables for ED. Wearing a pump sleeve after you erection goes down, could prevent huge girth increases by transferring them to length. After 2 hours without pge in the penis, the collegen bonds start to recouple.

Interesting comment. I seem to be gaining a bit in girth, 1/2", after 1 1/2 years of injection, and bigger veins and glans/head also, but perhaps a small loss in length (since I nevr measured before it's hard to tell). After a year+ layoff after pills stopped working very well, injections and a pump have really rehabilitated my unit. Wifey approves on girth but wants it deeper ( I thought 6+" long and 2" dia was fine). Part may be that fat pad I put on above the unit. A couple of follow-up questions please:

1. What is the "septum"?

2. How does the pump sleeve that only compresses a bit near the base (my pump came with one) translate to a length increase? I'd think a longer sleeve like a BP cuff would restrict girth and force more length?

3. You are saying you can remove the sleeve as your injectable erection is subsiding?

Thanks in advance.
NOT an MD. 71, M51 yrs, CenTX US. Inj since 12/2016, a yr after pills stopped working. Caverject for a yr. 1/2018 Tri-Mix at 30 pap/2 phent/60 pge @0.3ml, now 0.5ml 80mcg/ml PGE1. DE/Anorgasmia setting in since 5/2019, worse now.

Namirrah

Postby Namirrah » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:04 am

Stew52 wrote:
Namirrah wrote: . . you will find that pge-1 decouples the collegen bonds in the trunca. That allows for more expansion (this seems to be localized to the injection site area). Which would produce increased girth at the potential expense of length.

Ronniel, (the most successful chem PE guy) has theorized that length is limited by the septum. And has found that compression (with a silicone pumping sleeve) stops the girth expansion and forces the septum to expand.

This is potentially very dangerous, and I don't recommend injections to increase size. However, if you are on injectables for ED. Wearing a pump sleeve after you erection goes down, could prevent huge girth increases by transferring them to length. After 2 hours without pge in the penis, the collegen bonds start to recouple.

Interesting comment. I seem to be gaining a bit in girth, 1/2", after 1 1/2 years of injection, and bigger veins and glans/head also, but perhaps a small loss in length (since I nevr measured before it's hard to tell). After a year+ layoff after pills stopped working very well, injections and a pump have really rehabilitated my unit. Wifey approves on girth but wants it deeper ( I thought 6+" long and 2" dia was fine). Part may be that fat pad I put on above the unit. A couple of follow-up questions please:

1. What is the "septum"?

2. How does the pump sleeve that only compresses a bit near the base (my pump came with one) translate to a length increase? I'd think a longer sleeve like a BP cuff would restrict girth and force more length?

3. You are saying you can remove the sleeve as your injectable erection is subsiding?

Thanks in advance.

The septum is the tissue between the two corpus cavernousai, it in large part determines how long your penis extends when erect. With compression on the shaft the stress gets translated from girth to length.

Ronniel uses a neoprene sleeve that he made himself that runs from base to glans. Others use silicone sleeves.

Keeping the sleeve on for 2 hours after a trimix erection has subsided is enough. Because, the collegen starts to rebind of two hours without pge-1.
Age: 39, Diabetic (well controlled) HBP (since teens, less well controlled, but ok),
mild ED for 3 years, l arginine l citrulline and norvaline (amino acid stack) helped.
Pills: ineffective. Started trimix: 6/24/18, EXTREMELY effective.

Namirrah

Postby Namirrah » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:13 am

I'm not advocating putting a lot of stress on your dick. That's how people get hurt.

If you're injecting with trimix you're already putting pressure on the cylinders of you penis and you're loosening the bonds on the trunca. A sleeve just puts the pressure on length instead of girth.

As with all things penis related you should take to avoid things like a cold glans or a purple/ bruised color dick. And remove any "accessories" if that happens.
Age: 39, Diabetic (well controlled) HBP (since teens, less well controlled, but ok),
mild ED for 3 years, l arginine l citrulline and norvaline (amino acid stack) helped.
Pills: ineffective. Started trimix: 6/24/18, EXTREMELY effective.

Return to “Injections”