can trimix be used more than once a day?

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
ontopher469

Re: can trimix be used more than once a day?

Postby ontopher469 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:49 pm

Please. I can't believe all Ihe BS I just read above.

If I get the opportunity to pop my wife on conseculative days, I'll inject myself with all the Edex I have in the house to ejaculate inside of her anytime she wants IT!

once a writer

Postby once a writer » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:25 pm

From reading this and other threads on Frank Talk, it seems clear that there's considerable variation in recommended injection interval from one uro to the next. My guys sez once every 24 hours is fine.
Eugene, Oregon, USA. Born 1941. Married 1968. ED since mid-1990s. Began trimix January 2014. Dosage gradually increased over time. Added cock ring in 2016. After dosage reached 30 units, switched to quad mix in May 2018. On blood pressure meds.

ontopher469

Postby ontopher469 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:03 am

Beachcamper,

You're very lucky that your wife wants "...to go mutiple times in one night..." To satidfy both of you I agree with you that you sould inject more than once to satisfy her.

It also sounds like you're not giving your wife oral sex. Otherwise, she will be satisfied with the huge continuous orgasum that cums when you give her oral on her clitous. Clit oral on her guarantees a massive orgasium. This would also be an opportunity for you to get her to give you oral as well. When her orgasum starts, she is at your mrecy and willing to do ANYTHING that you want

Return to “Injections”