Site of Trimix Injection

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
robertm

Site of Trimix Injection

Postby robertm » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:45 am

I've heard different instructions from different docs regarding where and how to do a trimix injection. One doc had me inject closer to the base of the shaft while another had me inject further up the shaft. Also, one of them told be to hold/compress the penis at the base for a while after injection, I suppose to keep the trimix inside the penis for a brief period of time while it "absorbs" (not sure). Is there a standard way to inject and do any of the men in this forum have advice based on what has worked and what has not worked for them?
60 yrs old. Gradually worsening ED for 10 years. Pills and trimix not working well anymore. Will need an implant in the near future.

Ahappigui

Re: Site of Trimix Injection

Postby Ahappigui » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:11 pm

I've read recommendation to massage the injection site after injecting which will spread the fluid over a wider area rather than concentrated one small area. I do that regularly. Injecting is a hit and miss situation regardless how much experience of injecting and the reaction to the injection. The best advice I have found which works is to make sure you get a prickly feeling within after moving the needle around somewhat and that generally ensures there will be a minute spot of blood at the bottom of the needle after removal.

Return to “Injections”