first injection - no result w TRIMIX

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
NHRobert

first injection - no result w TRIMIX

Postby NHRobert » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:52 am

Hi All - I am new here, and wanted to say hello - as I registered yesterday.

I have been reading for a while now, and since I had my first injection on Monday, I thought it was time to REGISTER and get plugged in with you guys. So, HELLO from New Hampshire!

I had my first injection of TRIMIX yesterday, and my Urologist injected with me .50. IT did sting a bit as he injected, and he injected pretty much at the base. He told me it was a minimal/normal first time dose.

I've read on here about various injections sites, and best affect, but this was the first time, and the Urologist wanted to do the injection.

Guys - I am quite disappointed. When I tell you nothing happened, I really mean it.. absolutely nothing. When got home about 20 minutes later I tried a little private stimulation, and it brought about no more results than I can usually get with that sort of on hands effort. Which is it does grow, gets thicker, longer and heavy, but not hard enough for penetration.

So, I am not sure what to think. Sent the Urologist a note last night, letting him know the result, and I wonder if the strength of size of the dose was the problem, or perhaps my anatomy poses a difficult case for the Trimix... meaning... has my vascular system got to the point, where it won't respond? I am white, 57, diabetic for about 8-9 years... taking 1000Mg Metformin twice a day with Lantis 100 units (1 time a day), and I also take Metoprolol for high blood pressure... 6'4", 290 lbs.

So, for now - I am discouraged, but hoping Trimix dose/strength adjustment might still hold some hope.
What do you guys think? Anyone have the same sort of experience first time? Shoudl I be purchasing a funeral plot? ;-)

I'd like to hear you very helpful opinions. Such a great forum. Thanks for being here.

All the Best,

Rob

ohohiakane

Re: first injection - no result w TRIMIX

Postby ohohiakane » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:19 am

Rob...

You may want to read my "Show and Tell" post and compare formulas with mine.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1434&p=9557&hilit=ohohia+s+replacement+post

Bil
75 Year Old guy in Michigan, married in 1958, ED since late '90s, then surgery in 2008 (not prostate or other genital) damaged some nerves making the ED worse. Now on trimix

Personal email Ohohiakane@yahoo.com
am always willing to discuss stuff and help

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:24 am

Hi Rob-
My history and health background are similar to yours. Pills worked very well for me for years, but suddenly quit working. I tried injections (many formulations/strengths - Caverject, Edex, Trimix) over a period of several months but had zero response to any of them. I wound up getting an implant. However, you may hit on a formula that works for you - keep trying!
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

NHRobert

Postby NHRobert » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:53 pm

Got an email back from my doc, and he said he'd like me to come back and try the same dose again. I said, no. I told him if he want to try a different mix or dosage size, ok. But for krissskes, he's a urologist and if he didn't inject it correctly the first, then wtf? I am not into getting the same failed injection twice.

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:33 pm

I know you may have seen this before, but you really should pull back the plunger and see some blood come into the syringe after it's inserted. If the doctor didn't do that, he may be inexperienced. Just my 2 cents.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

rahod1

Postby rahod1 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:49 pm

You should have gotten some reaction..even with minimal dose. Not hard, but at least a *chubby*.
When I got my first injection with .10 (10 units) that's what I got...but I noticed he used a vial that was 5 months old, which would make it even weaker! I would have him go with larger dose on second attempt and ALSO use FRESH refrigerated VIAL if he didn't do so first time. Don't understand why he wanted to use same dose again??? Protocol is to UP the dose second time if response is insufficient.
BTW, I don't understand the *.50* you give. That's a VERY BIG FIRST DOSE if it's really .50 ML....50 units or HALF a 100ml syringe! Most drs give 20 units or so. If it's 5 units (.05ml) that dose will be way too small to elicit a response. I would verify all this with doc!

Return to “Injections”