Second Injection

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
DAVID 1

Second Injection

Postby DAVID 1 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:31 am

This was odd. I injected about 7 am with about 70 units that lasted about 5 hours. Then injected 50 units at about 8 pm and that didn't even get a rise out of the old boy. Any ideas what would cause that to happen?

Cigar56

Re: Second Injection

Postby Cigar56 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:19 am

Easy, cowboy. A 5-hour erection is way too long. After 2.5 hours or so you should have been on the way to the emergency room unless you have experience handling prolonged erections. Consider scaling back your dosage to prevent such long episodes.

I'm not sure what happened on your second injection. It's possible that you had a misfire by not injecting properly. Also, I am sure you know that doctors recommend 24-48 hours in between injections, although many of us will go twice a day every now and then while on vacation or during other special times.

Play safe!
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

DAVID 1

Re: Second Injection

Postby DAVID 1 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:02 pm

Thanks for the informaiton my GF loves the long erections so what am I going to say she is REALLY fun. Yes might have been a misfire I thought I got it in the right spot on my unit. It is a pretty big target are to hit. :lol:
Thanks again for the reply

Return to “Injections”