Where to get Trimix and Quad Mix

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
trimix60

Where to get Trimix and Quad Mix

Postby trimix60 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:36 am

My Uro has now written me prescriptions for a more powerful Trimix and also Quad mix.

In the past, I have always ordered it directly from his office...standard strength trimix in a 10 cc vial for $115 was very reasonable.

I now need to find out how to get it outside of his office...any input from anyone on which pharmacy, cost, how to order.....etc would be a great help for me.

Cheers,

Curt

Rickey11

Re: Where to get Trimix and Quad Mix

Postby Rickey11 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:52 pm

Simply look up compounding pharmacies in your general area. In major metropolitan cities, there's usually several. That is the only sure place to get the Trimix.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:29 pm

My Trimix (five 2ml vials) from Avella Pharmacy in Phoenix costs $80, including shipping.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

trimix60

Postby trimix60 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:35 pm

dtwarren1942 wrote:My Trimix (five 2ml vials) from Avella Pharmacy in Phoenix costs $80, including shipping.

That is a good price...do you know if they have "Super Trimix" or "Quad Mix"

I will check it out.

Have a great weekend....

Cheers,

Curt

RockyinNM

Postby RockyinNM » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:38 pm

I have posted this more than once-to bad we can't find it when we need it!

http://www.taloncompounding.com/compoun ... rvices.asp
210-424-0025

cheaper than the AZ co==and they only make a (low dose)-and those prices that some of the (brothers are posting is with insurance!!) wish they would state that!!!
also Talon will move your script in about 10 min. about 66,00 for 10mil plus 32.00 overnight shipping----98.00 for 10ML
your milage may very.
Rocky
Last edited by RockyinNM on Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have just age, 80-- blood pressure meds, statins for cholesterol, --that is how I got my ED

TRIMIX script--30mg/6mg/30mcg/--inject 17 units

trimix60

Postby trimix60 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:41 am

RockyinNM wrote:I have posted this more than once-to bad we can't find it when we need it!

http://www.taloncompounding.com/compoun ... rvices.asp
210-424-0025

cheaper than the AZ co==and they only make a (low dose)-and those prices that some of the (brothers are posting is with insurance!!) wish you would state that!!!
also Talon will move your script in about 10 min. about 66,00 for 10mil plus 32.00 overnight shipping----98.00 for 10ML
your milage may very.
Rocky

Hi Rock- That is great info and thanks for reposting it...I will certainly contact them....do they have "Super Trimix" and Quad Mix ?

I just finally found a local pharm that would fill my Super Trimix prescription and they want $115 for a 5 ml vial...ugggg, the prices certainly vary a lot from place to place....

And, I have no insurance....

Thanks again !!! :-)

Cheers,

Curt

RockyinNM

Postby RockyinNM » Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:21 am

"Super Trimix" and Quad Mix---
I do NOT know what constitutes super Trimix????? I know it can go (much) higher on the PE-1---maybe 40 or more??

mine is---Trimix- Papaverine/Phentolamine/ Alprostadil 30mg/1mg/20mcg/ml

I'm pretty sure they will mix what ever, very nice/easy to work with--give them a call, I included the #
I just placed my order a couple of days ago---(2) 5ML vials==10ML--delivered to NM for 98.00---with NO insurance.
could you share your script (values) for me/us---so we might learn what Super Trimix is, and Quad mix value is--as I may graduate to it sooner than later??
Let us know how it goes, always trying to learn, thanks Rocky
I have just age, 80-- blood pressure meds, statins for cholesterol, --that is how I got my ED

TRIMIX script--30mg/6mg/30mcg/--inject 17 units

trimix60

Postby trimix60 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:04 am

RockyinNM wrote:"Super Trimix" and Quad Mix---
I do NOT know what constitutes super Trimix????? I know it can go (much) higher on the PE-1---maybe 40 or more??

mine is---Trimix- Papaverine/Phentolamine/ Alprostadil 30mg/1mg/20mcg/ml

I'm pretty sure they will mix what ever, very nice/easy to work with--give them a call, I included the #
I just placed my order a couple of days ago---(2) 5ML vials==10ML--delivered to NM for 98.00---with NO insurance.
could you share your script (values) for me/us---so we might learn what Super Trimix is, and Quad mix value is--as I may graduate to it sooner than later??
Let us know how it goes, always trying to learn, thanks Rocky

Hi Rocky- My so called "Standard Trimix" that I have been using is- Papaverine 18 mg/ml....Phentolamine .6 mg/ml....Alprostadil 5.88 ug/ml

Looks like your trimix is much stronger than mine...I will post what my "Super Trimix" is as soon as I have the numbers and I will probably order some Quadmix and try that out also...

Seems that the values of the ingredients are all over the board.....and also what you pay for them...I will certainly be looking into Talon Pharmacy !!!

Cheers,

Curt

trimix60

Postby trimix60 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:12 pm

Finally was able to pick up my new "Super Trimix" today from a local compounding pharmacy...it cost $115 for a 5 cc vial....ouch !!!

Here is the new mixture- Papaverine- 30 mg/Phentolamine- 2 mg/ Alprostadil- 20 mcg

It will be interesting to see how this works....hope to try it out tonight !!!

Cheers,

Curt

trimix60

Postby trimix60 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:14 am

I had some success last night with my new trimix....with my old, weaker formula I needed 50 units or .5 cc and it did not do the job anymore :-(

I started with 15 units or .15 cc of my new "Super Trimix"

This new formula gave me nice wood and I was able to blow thru my climax and keep right on going to try and satisfy my beautiful wife. Since my RP I have not been able to control my climax and willie would just go limp right away....not good !!! My usable wood lasted about 30 minutes.....

I will bump it up a bit on my next use for a longer run time :-)

Cheers,

Curt

Return to “Injections”