Quad Mix

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
trimix60

Quad Mix

Postby trimix60 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:30 pm

I have been having poor results with my trimix now after using it for several years.

My current Trimix is "Standard" Strength.

My Uro said he would look into a stronger mix for me and also suggested maybe trying "Quad Mix"

Does anyone have experience with "Quad Mix" ?

Cheers,

Curt

6gauge

Re: Quad Mix

Postby 6gauge » Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:53 am

Curt, I am on QuadMix and it works wonderfully for me every time. Very slight variations in quality or erections all have ranged between a 6 and 9 on a scale of ten. From what I have read and what my urologist has told me it is a very standard dose. I hope there are other users who can chime in here because I started on Quad so I don't have any experience with trimix to give you an honest comparison.
64 Las Vegas
Widower
Former TRI MIX user, stopped working after a few yeas
Implanted 8/11/2021, titian one touch 21cm.
Willing to show and tell

trimix60

Postby trimix60 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:29 am

6gauge wrote:Curt, I am on QuadMix and it works wonderfully for me every time. Very slight variations in quality or erections all have ranged between a 6 and 9 on a scale of ten. From what I have read and what my urologist has told me it is a very standard dose. I hope there are other users who can chime in here because I started on Quad so I don't have any experience with trimix to give you an honest comparison.

Thanks for the input...my Uro has given me a prescription now for a stronger trimix and also quadmix for me to try out...I just need to find out where to get my prescriptions filled....

Cheers,

Curt

6gauge

Postby 6gauge » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:45 pm

Curt, you should be able to buy it at almost any compounding pharmacy in your area. There also is a thread referring to mail order pharmacies in the injection group.

Good luck...
64 Las Vegas
Widower
Former TRI MIX user, stopped working after a few yeas
Implanted 8/11/2021, titian one touch 21cm.
Willing to show and tell

trimix60

Postby trimix60 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:58 pm

6gauge wrote:Curt, you should be able to buy it at almost any compounding pharmacy in your area. There also is a thread referring to mail order pharmacies in the injection group.

Good luck...

Hi 6guage- Even in the Seattle area, it is not easy to find a compounding pharmacy that will make different strengths of trimix and will make Quad mix...and the one that I did find was twice as expensive as what I have been paying.

Thanks to input on this thread, I have now communicated with Talon Compounding Pharmacy and their prices and help are very good....:-)

Cheers,

Curt

RockyinNM

Postby RockyinNM » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:12 pm

hanks to input on this thread, I have now communicated with Talon Compounding Pharmacy and their prices and help are very good....:-)

Cheers,

Curt

Hey
curt----ck your PM
Rocky
I have just age, 80-- blood pressure meds, statins for cholesterol, --that is how I got my ED

TRIMIX script--30mg/6mg/30mcg/--inject 17 units

trimix60

Postby trimix60 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:48 pm

Thanks Rocky for all your help with this.... :D

Cheers,

Curt

Return to “Injections”