Trimix and Cialis daily

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Tracy216
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2025 11:12 am
Location: Arizona

Trimix and Cialis daily

Postby Tracy216 » Thu Oct 01, 2026 10:16 pm

Anybody combine trimix and 5mg Cialis daily with any problems did you have to adjust your trimix dose
74 years old Been using trimix since 2020 works great for me didn't like pills to many side effects had ED since 2016 just also started 5mg cialis daily November 2025 for enlarged prostate using along with trimix

User avatar
GoodWood
Posts: 1763
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:07 pm

Re: Trimix and Cialis daily

Postby GoodWood » Thu Oct 01, 2026 10:33 pm

As my ED progressed and shots were less effective my MD added daily cialis to the mix. It helped boost my erections. TriMix was more likely to be effective and lasted longer.


Adjust your current TriMix dose down a little when you add in daily cialis.
58yo, NYC. ED started at 40. Pills, then shots for 10 years. 24cm Coloplast Titan XL w/classic pump by Dr Eid 3/25/2025. Will meet for show & tell.
Implant journal: [url] viewtopic.php?f=6&t=26225[/url]

CanGetItUpButNotOff
Posts: 528
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:34 pm

Re: Trimix and Cialis daily

Postby CanGetItUpButNotOff » Fri Oct 02, 2026 12:20 pm

I take 10mg daily but it's been consistent since before I started TriMix so I only know the TriMix dose with that underlying boost from Cialis.
Born 1954. Diabetes, hypertension, atherosclerosis, MI. Sildenafil became ineffective. Tri-Mix 30/3/20 Pap/Phen/PGE1 godsend so far. Daily Cialis. Tried LiESWT 13 times, Botox, PT141, Eroxon, QST, DUS, Vertica, Ferticare, cabergoline, psycho+hypnotherapy.

jwjwjw
Posts: 131
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:44 am

Re: Trimix and Cialis daily

Postby jwjwjw » Sun Oct 04, 2026 9:21 pm

I combine the two frequently with no issues.
Obviously you have to learn the appropriate dosages for each for your particular situation.

I can do well with Trimix by itself but adding Cialis makes it better

CanGetItUpButNotOff
Posts: 528
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:34 pm

Re: Trimix and Cialis daily

Postby CanGetItUpButNotOff » Mon Oct 05, 2026 7:36 am

jwjwjw wrote:I combine the two frequently with no issues.
Obviously you have to learn the appropriate dosages for each for your particular situation.

I can do well with Trimix by itself but adding Cialis makes it better

I've never experimented to see what the TriMix difference is between no-Cialis and 10mg-Cialis. How does your TriMix dose vary based upon Cialis yes or no?
Born 1954. Diabetes, hypertension, atherosclerosis, MI. Sildenafil became ineffective. Tri-Mix 30/3/20 Pap/Phen/PGE1 godsend so far. Daily Cialis. Tried LiESWT 13 times, Botox, PT141, Eroxon, QST, DUS, Vertica, Ferticare, cabergoline, psycho+hypnotherapy.

jwjwjw
Posts: 131
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:44 am

Re: Trimix and Cialis daily

Postby jwjwjw » Wed Oct 07, 2026 7:31 am

CanGetItUpButNotOff wrote:
jwjwjw wrote:I combine the two frequently with no issues.
Obviously you have to learn the appropriate dosages for each for your particular situation.

I can do well with Trimix by itself but adding Cialis makes it better

I've never experimented to see what the TriMix difference is between no-Cialis and 10mg-Cialis. How does your TriMix dose vary based upon Cialis yes or no?

I used 30 units of the base level Trimix along with 10 mg of Cialis just a couple of evenings ago with no issues. 75% of time I use both. However I can use Trimix alone at the same dosage and it works just fine..... Tossing in the Cialis just makes it a little bit better..... Sometimes I have a small amount of aching afterwards but it goes away fairly quickly this is something each guy will have to figure out what works for him.... Obviously you can't go by what I'm doing

jwjwjw
Posts: 131
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:44 am

Re: Trimix and Cialis daily

Postby jwjwjw » Wed Oct 07, 2026 7:32 am

.


Return to “Injections”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ClaudeBot and 305 guests